top of page


DAK Resources provides direct hire and temporary staffing services and our primary mission is to assist any and all military veterans as they transition from the military into the private sector. Our secondary mission is to assist private sector individuals with employment opportunities. Presently the makup of DAK's team is 85% veterans; disable veterans; spouse of a veteran or depends of veterans, and the other 15% are private sector individuals.

Dak Resources has become one of the best staffing providers in the Business Services and SOlutions INdustry in the Jacksonville, Florida area as well as nationwide. Our expertise is derived from over 8 years of delivering premium staffing services to Fortune 1000 and mid-market companies. Wheather it's short term or long term, mission critical or day-to-day objectives, DAK is commited to acquire the knowledge, resources, skill sets and manpower to be nimble, efficient and strikingly effective in your mission.


David Moorefield



bottom of page