Wargame Center Visualization Planning Specialist (Tampa, FL) (Requires TS/SCI, NATO, Foreign Government Information and ACCM, authorized Courier) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on May 2, 2021
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Job Title: Wargame Center Visualization Planning Specialist
Location: Tampa, Florida (USSOCOM)
Deployments/ Travel: Travel may be required to various CONUS and OCONUS locations (non-hazardous locations)
Clearance: TS/SCI with access to NATO, Foreign Government Information and ACCM. Authorized to courier classified information up to Top Secret/SCI in performance of official duties
Quiet Professionals, LLC (www.QuietProfessionalsLLC.com) is seeking Visualization Planning Specialists with ArcGIS and Adobe Suite proficiency to support USSOCOM in Tampa, FL.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Innovative use of cognitive modeling techniques, advanced scheduling approaches, integration of new information management technologies and visualization development using ArcGIS and other similar computer based tools.
- Creation of decision matrix visualization tools.
- Assists in the planning and development of senior leader seminars and other events.
- Assists in analysis of strategic and operational issues and topics as they relate to events tasked to the WGC.
- Assesses traditional intelligence products, military operational activities, and field observations and studies from academia and recognized think-tanks to determine how to best apply interagency associated activities within the tasks of the WGC.
- Establishes, integrates, synchronizes and maintains coordination with other elements of USSOCOM and the Interagency (IA) in order to build collaborative communities of interest, which contribute to, or benefit from, ongoing WGC projects.
- Conducts visualization planning and design by obtaining resource data focused on customer objectives and goals.
- Operates designated WGC visualization systems and coordinates directly with briefers, moderators, and other personnel during event execution.
- Standard work hours are Monday – Friday 0730-1630 with one-hour lunch. Due to operational considerations the FTE is required to work outside of normal duty hours, to include nights, weekends, and holidays, if required.
- Active DoD TS/SCI security clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Work history shall demonstrate 3+ years of experience using ArcGIS and the Adobe Suite tools
- Direct participation in visualization planning and design
- Work history shall demonstrate 3+ years of experience in the creation and modification of advanced computer graphics and images
- 5+ years of SOF operations, planning, or resourcing experience.
- Work history shall demonstrate experience in the Special Operations Forces structure, Command and Control and the integration of the SOF enterprise within Department of Defense and the whole of U.S. government
Send resumes to: Dave@QuietProfessionalsLLC.com
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No