Urban League of Hillsborough County, Tampa – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on July 31, 2020
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
The Urban League of Hillsborough County is actively seeking candidates for two positions. If you have an interest, please forward a letter of interest along with a copy of your resume. If you do not have a resume, please insure that your letter of interest includes your education, work experiences, skill set and professional expectations.
Administrative Assistant for a Not for Profit Organization:
- Administrative skills (Word, Excel, Filling, Organizational Skills, etc….)
- Quest to improve towards excellence
- Compensation ($30,000- $32,000.00 annual compensation)
Volunteer Social Media Specialist for a Not for Profit Organization:
- Social media skill set (Platform selection, audiences selection)
- Grow the image of the organization
- Personally Reliable (Independent, reliable, meets or exceed time commitments)
- Compensation (TBD Stipend)
Applicants, please forward the requested information to email@example.com. Screening will start 7/31/2020 and be completed when the positions are filled with a competent, qualified and excited to be selected applicant.
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No