Theater Battle Management Core Systems (TBMCS) Instructor – Camp Lejeune
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on July 23, 2021
To apply to this job, click here.
The TBMCS Instructor will support MISTC-West by providing professional formal and informal training and instruction that supports multiple Warfighting Functions. Additionally, the Instructor will participate in the curriculum development processes such as Course Content Review Boards, Learning Analyses, Master Lesson File Reviews, and Curriculum Stand-downs. They will also collect and maintain course data to provide to the Academics Manager for trend analysis. The Instructor reports to and receives work direction derivatives from the Project Manager in coordination with the Course Manager and Contract Site Lead.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide instruction on the installation, configuration, operation, integration, and maintenance of systems.
- Maintain TBMCS applications and associated hardware by configuring and troubleshooting per supporting technical documentation in a classroom training environment.
- Reconfigure designated system(s) for classroom instruction when required.
- Provide guidance to personnel to reconfigure designated system(s) used for exercises.
- Develop and validate instructional material for TBMCS.
- Provide feedback and recommendations on training curriculum improvements and system and application upgrades for TBMCS to the Course Manager and C2 TECOE through approved channels.
- Conduct battle drill demonstrations to Operating Force Marines.
- Travel to conduct on-site instruction and technical assistance as required to include field training environments and participate in mobile training teams.
- Participate in Course Content Review Boards (CCRBs), Learning Analysis, Master Lesson File (MLF) Reviews, meetings and conferences as recommended by the on-site government representative, contract site lead, course manager, and project manager.
- Provide recommendations for all aspects of TBMCS course iterations, including course schedule, end of course surveys, and resulting reports.
- Support integration of emerging tactics, techniques and procedures (TTP), and lessons learned that set the foundation for enhanced war fighting skills.
- Adhere to the Standard Operating Procedures and Administrative Desktop Procedures.
- Develop training material (exercise design and associated scenario development training material) to support Unit Commanders in meeting their fundamental home station training objectives.
- Operate Government furnished software to create high level scenarios and exercises.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Formal School Instructor/Basic Instructor Course, WTI, or service equivalent.
- Officer/NCO intermediate or career level school or service equivalent.
- Minimum of four years of documented experience instructing and employing the respective system(s) to support MAGTF operations to include MACCS agencies employment and operations.
- FMF experience or training in TBMCS Future or Current Operations.
- Shall have knowledge of the products developed by TBMCS to support the MCPP and systems utilization for current operations.
- Marine Corps Squadron or Group level operations/training experience.
- Current operational experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Able to read, write, and communicate effectively in English.
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook), Adobe, and other media type software.
- Understand the MAGTF concept for training MSCs.
- Understand Marine Corps Instructional Systems Design/Systems Approach to Training and Education.
- Knowledge of commonly used USMC concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision, be exceedingly well organized, flexible.
- Confidential data and information management experience required.
- Strong familiarity with government regulations and directives pertaining to confidentiality, document retention, and project site protocols.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrated ability to perform diverse duties under operating and deadline constraints.
- Required to sit or stand for extended periods of time and maintain focus.
- May be required to lift awkward sized items weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Be able to work an unstable schedule, to include holidays and weekends.
- May be required to work in inclement temperatures from 100 degrees to -25 degrees.
SPECIAL POSITION NOTATIONS
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Qualification as an authorized company driver is required. All authorized company drivers must have a valid driver’s license, current automobile insurance, and a driving record that is acceptable to the company’s auto insurance provider.
- A Secret security clearance is required for this position.
Corps Solutions is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All hiring decisions are based on nondiscriminatory factors without regard to race, color, religion, disability, national origin, sex, pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions, marital status, age, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other class protected by law. In addition, Corps Solutions engages in affirmative action efforts, where appropriate, to employ, train and promote qualified minorities, women, the disabled, disabled veterans, newly separated veterans or other protected veterans. This organization participates in E-Verify. If you require assistance applying for any currently open online position, please contact a Corps Solutions representative at email@example.com.
- Location: Camp Lejeune, NC, Camp Lejeune, NC ,
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: Yes