Technical Writer | Fort Bragg, NC | Active TS SCI – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on September 16, 2021
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta is seeking an experienced Technical Writer to support an ongoing mission in Fort Bragg, NC. The selected candidate will ensure documents accurately communicate and address current practices, issues, and challenges experienced by the end user of the capability that is the subject of any given assignment.
- Research subject matter as required to support document development.
- Research contact, including industry, academia, and other commands, as necessary and appropriate.
- Develop, edit, maintain and incorporate comments into assigned clients’ documents, and facilitate and record proceedings of meetings related to the assigned documents, including producing briefs, presentations, meeting summaries, and other support documents related to assigned documents.
- Support and provide capability production document (CPD) and capability development document (CDD) in support of material acquisition process to validate and resource materiel solutions.
- Draft capabilities-based assessments with sufficient depth and breadth to develop coherent and well-supported recommendations for later use in the validation process of the identified capability requirements and associated capability gaps to support possible follow-on actions.
- Observe and adhere to the proper protocols and requirements for processing, handling, and storing classified materials.
- 5 years of experience with developing capability requirements generation and documentation
- Experience with CDD packages, including key performance parameters (KPPs), Key System Attributes (KSA), and Ariel performance analysis system (APAs)
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with military and DoD Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) and military strategic planning process
- Experience as a combat developer or trained in force modification preferred
- BA or BS degree in a technical or engineering field preferred
- Graduate of Advanced Force Management Course preferred
- Defense Acquisition University (DAU) certificates in CLR 101, RQM 110, CLR 151, CLR 250, CLR 252, and RQM 310
- Active Top Secret/SCI clearance
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No