Task Order Manager – AM&E – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on September 14, 2021
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Are you interested in making a move to a fast-paced work environment with a growing company making a global impact every day? Vysnova Partners, Inc. (Vysnova) is a program management firm that delivers professional and technical services worldwide to governmental and commercial clients. Vysnova staff manages programs and projects primarily within the Public Health, Government Acquisition and Training sectors. We work throughout in the U.S. and overseas including; Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Middle East chiefly for governmental clients, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Department of Defense (DOD), the General Services Administration (GSA), and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID).
Currently, Vysnova is seeking a highly qualified and motivated Task Order Manager for potential half-time work upon award supporting the Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA).
The overall objective of this contract is to provide the DoD with strategic evaluation services to conduct a strategic evaluation of Coordinating with Allies and Partners to Provide Security Cooperation in Oceania in support of the AM&E program for SC.
The Task Order Manager will assume responsibility for task order overall contract oversight and management of the technical performance as well as financial administrative functions of all evaluation activities. These responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Overseeing all aspects of evaluation and managing the evaluation team to develop and execute a rigorous research methodology in a way that is responsive to client feedback and will achieve the evaluation purpose and answer the strategic evaluations questions while meeting all PWS requirements and other USG technical quality and performance standards, DoD evaluation policies and guidance outlined in DoDI 5132.14 and the OUSD(P) SC AM&E Standards and Guidelines, and international research and evaluation best practices including the AEA Guiding Principles for Evaluators;
· Identifying appropriate staffing levels, vetting, hiring and staffing appropriate qualified personnel; and
· Ensuring the quality control and contractual compliance of all tasks, reporting, and deliverables.
The Task Order Manager will have the following qualifications, experience, and expertise:
· Active Secret security clearance.
· Master’s degree in project or program management or a related field;
· 10 years of contract oversight of task order research or evaluation projects awarded by USG IDIQs or similar contract vehicles;
· At least: 3 years of experience in quality control oversight and managing DoD contracts and 5-7 years of experience in managing complex evaluations of international assistance programs and policy research projects for DoD, the U.S. Department of State, USAID, and/or other USG agencies that fund and evaluate international programs;
· Demonstrated management expertise and experience in successfully ensuring contractual compliance, maintaining budget and actual costs and meeting deliverable schedules, as well as implementing effective quality control systems to meet technical performance requirements;
· Substantive expertise in managing multi-disciplinary teams for research projects, including subcontractor coordination;
· Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills, responsiveness to client requests and seamless coordination with USG stakeholders and management of subcontractors
Apply using the link below:
Colleen W. Cauley, SHRM-CP (she/her/hers) | Talent Acquisition Manager
Phone: (301) 830-8885 ext 115 | Fax: (301) 830-8887
Vysnova Partners, Inc. | www.vysnova.com
8400 Corporate Drive, Suite 130 Landover, MD 20785
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No