Target Digital Network Analyst 2 (Fort Meade, MD, US)(Req’d TS/SCI w/ Poly) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on July 24, 2021
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
SAIC, a leading provider of targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, systems development & deployment, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance.
SAIC is seeking an experienced Target Digital Network Analyst to support a program with direct impact to our country’s national security. This position is located in Fort Meade, MD. The position requires an active/current TS/SCI security clearance with Polygraph and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph as needed.
The Target Digital Network Analyst conducts advanced analysis of collection and open-source data to ensure target continuity, to profile targets and their activities, and develop techniques to gain more target information. The Target Digital Network Analyst has an understanding the principles and methods of exploiting foreign communications and communication systems to identify, collect, analyze process and disseminate information in accordance with established requirements and priorities; analyzes DNI data for reportable intelligence information and building target profiles; maintains appropriate databases for targeting, tasking, and analysis; performs sustained target analysis and enhancement through the use of DNI and DNR analytic techniques; analyzes DNI data to identify new access development opportunities for follow- on collection requirements; performs research using open source and classified sources to develop comprehensive baseline profiles of designated target sets; identifies intelligence gaps and evaluating the intelligence gathered in order to either tailor current collection or enable new collection to close the gaps.
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph as required
- At least 8 years demonstrated experience related to job description
- Prior demonstrated experience in the use of software applications and databases associated with network analysis and target development
- Ability to monitor and develop target across several communications technologies.
- Capable of executing own and others’ tasking
- Able to independently task across all authorities, maintaining compliance, without releaser, oversight officer or legal rejection/modification
- Capable of building analytics for more complex discovery and analysis tasks
- Understands multiple internet protocols, telecommunications technologies, and internet routing
- Understands multiple communications protocols and can analyze technical data from collected information for new collection opportunities
- Can evaluate information for signs of communications changes and identify alternate means of communication
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No