System Administrator Environments Support Branch – CBL contingent – Ft. Gordon, GA – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on September 15, 2021
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Provide CBL mission with support that includes cutting-edge systems engineering, satellite support, analysis, prototyping, assessments, systems administration, network engineering, information assurance, model development, and distributed simulation network operations and security center services. Experimentation support shall include both analytical and systems engineering support in the planning, setup, design, accreditation, execution, data collection, equipment integration, equipment configuration, technical procedure manual development and formal written reports based on analysis of event results.
Location: Fort Gordon, GA
· Security Clearance: obtain and maintain TS with SCI eligibility.
· IAWF / CSWF: DoD 8570.01 / DoD 8140 IAT Level II.
· Certification & Training, Baseline, day 1: IAT Level II or III, IAW DoDM 8570 standards maintained at https://cyber.mil
· Certification & Training, CE, day 1: Microsoft 365 Modern Desktop Administrator Associate, Microsoft 365 Azure Administrator Associate, or equivalent; and Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Windows Server 2016, CompTIA Server+, or equivalent
· Certification & Training, CE, within 6 months: At least two CME must have certification in VMware Certified Professional – Data Center Virtualization. At least two CME must have certification in NetApp Certified Data Administrator – ONTAP. At least two CME must have certification in Linux+ or equivalent. (2) HBSS 201 training or equivalent; (3) HBSS 301 training or equivalent, and (4) ACAS training
· Experience: minimum of five (5) years’ experience or equivalent administrating networks and systems, worked directly in the career field during five (5) of the preceding eight (8) years.
· Proficiencies: possess advanced IT administrator skills in remote administration, remote desktop, Active Directory, Group Policy Object (GPO) management, system backup and recovery, and monitor servers for performance evaluation and optimization; possess advanced skills in datacenter management, STIGing, MS HyperV, VMWare, Cloud Services, virtualization, storage area networks (SANs), data/system backups, and asset management; expert remote troubleshooting and customer service skills; skill in managing & operating vulnerability scanning tools (e.g. ACAS) and host-based security tools (e.g. HBSS).
· Be computer literate with emphasis on proficiency with MS Office products (i.e.; MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access).
**THIS POSITION IS DEPENDENT ON CONTRACT AWARD
Charles F. Day & Associates, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Charles F Day & Associates, LLC
702 N. Perry Street
Davenport, IA 52803
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No