Strategy & Policy Analyst (Security Cooperation Strategic Planner), Pentagon, VA – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on June 18, 2021
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Strategy & Policy Analyst (Security Cooperation Strategic Planner), Pentagon, VA
Cydecor is one of the most consistently growing organizations in the industry. We are a fast-paced government contractor, headquartered in Crystal City, Virginia. Our growth rate has exceeded double digits for more than ten years. Because of this expansion, we are upgrading several key areas in our infrastructure to meet demand. If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity that will challenge you and help define purpose for more than 200 teammates – then Cydecor is the company for you. Join our family!
Cydecor is driven to be the most exciting and rewarding professional services company by providing mission-critical program support and solutions that exceed customer expectations. Cydecor is a growing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business and is hiring for a Strategy & Policy Analyst (Security Cooperation Strategic Planner) to Provide strategy, policy, analytical, programmatic, technical, research, and organizational support services that require unique skills and experience in Maritime and derivative strategies (i.e. 21st Century Seapower (CS21)), Asia-Pacific regional issues, Security Cooperation (SC), and long-term strategies that cannot be supported by the existing government workforce.
Provide support to the budgeting and execution phases of N3/N5’s Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) process, Program Review (PR), and support all CIVPERS human resource actions.
· Manage communications with Fleet, OPNAV, and Naval Component Command representatives to support Security Cooperation and Posture efforts.
· Provide assessment, monitoring, and evaluation of multilateral maritime domain awareness activities in the Indo-Pacific
· Support Navy posture development and staffing for senior leadership decisions
· Manage regular correspondence with foreign liaison officers to OPNAV in support of USN Security Cooperation initiatives
· Develop and socialize with Fleet, OPNAV, and NCC leadership regular expertise on the Indian Ocean Region to inform Indo-Pacific efforts
· Lead Joint Staff, OSD, and other Service engagement as directed in support of USN Security Cooperation activities
· Strengthen and manage relationships with Federally Funded Research Development Centers (e.g., CNA)
· Lead development of and coordinate legal and policy feedback into multinational maritime domain awareness agreements
· Advise CNO and OPNAV N3/N5 on maritime domain awareness trends in the Indo-Pacific and implications to USN equities
· In partnership with country desk officers, engage partner Embassies, Ministeries of Defense, and Ministeries of Foreign Affairs to advance USN maritime domain awareness interests in the Indo-Pacific
· Facilitate FMS discussions to deepen MDA integration with allies and partners.
· Write and coordinate diplomatic non-papers.
· Support PEP agreement development.
· Support TTSARB, ENDP, and other disclosure policy documentation related to Security Cooperation.
· Identify and secure external funding for research support to CNO and OPNAV N3/N5 maritime domain awareness efforts
· Be prepared to support other Security Cooperation and Posture activities as directed.
· Master’s Degree from an accredited graduate university
· 1+ years of Echelon 3 experience in strategy, policy, or capabilities/programs.
· Experience operating across Echelon 3 or higher staff levels.
· Desired previous OPNAV or SECNAV experience if possible.
· Providing strategic planning for large projects.
· Providing an overall approach to clarify mission statements so they can be used as springboards in envisioning their desired future.
· Conducting research and strategic analysis for the development of classified and unclassified documents to include Strategy and Policy guidance, Navy Instructions, PowerPoint Briefs, Memoranda, correspondence, and PAO inputs.
· Assisting in the development of decision materials for senior leader discussions and decision-making evaluations.
· Coordinating and promulgate meeting agendas and notes.
- Top Secret
- Arlington, VA
Cydecor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Sr. Corporate Recruiter
251 18th Street South, Suite 550 || Arlington, VA 22202
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No