SOF Operations/Intelligence Fusion SME (Camp Lejeune, NC) (TS/SCI required) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on June 9, 2021
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
SOF Operations/Intelligence Fusion SME
The SOF Ops/Intel Fusion SME for Vector Solutions is responsible for providing Operations and Intelligence Fusion experience for the Marine Forces Special Operations Command (MARSOC) Marine Raider Regiment’s (MRR) Training and Education Group (RRTEG). This position will require technical experience in SOF intelligence. As part of its leadership responsibilities, the MRR provides regimental and subordinate unit level pre-deployment training (PTP) in individual and collective tasks for Special Operations Officers (SOO), Critical Skills Operators (CSO) and Special Operations Capability Specialists (SOCS). This training is conducted across all three Marine Raider Battalions at the Marine Special Operations Company (MSOC) level for assigned core tasks, supporting tasks, and advanced skills.
The SOF Ops/Intel Fusion SMEs shall reside within the RRTEG and must have a clear understanding of the MRR and MRB organization, structure, and mission to perform training, coordination and implementation of all functions, and all other duties, responsibilities, and actions necessary to support RRTEG activities.
NOTE: This opportunity is contingent upon contract award.
• Provides exercise design and scenario development to manage all facets of the exercise life cycle and write/adjust scenario scripting as required to provide a dynamic exercise for training.
• Provides a realistic and tailored radio frequency (RF) environment in the target language.
• Provides liaison support between an exercise planning team and appropriate staff sections within various MARSOC staff sections.
• Supports exercise planning with briefs relating to current SOF intelligence TTPs and fusion methodology.
• Supports training Intelligence Cycle, Collection Management Cycle, Targeting Cycle and intelligence analytic techniques and processes data utilizing systems such as DCGS-A, CIDNE, and SIPRNET and JWICS search engines.
• Employs software including but not limited to Gaia, Palantir, i2 Analyst Notebook, AXIS Pro, WebTAS, ArcGIS, and Google Earth, to supports training development.
• Provides intelligence and MARSOF doctrinal input to ensure the design of the exercise and scenario are realistic and can be measurable by the approved Training and Readiness (T&R) standards via the Performance Evaluation Checklist.
• Supports intelligence scenario development utilizing historical SIGINT, HUMINT, OSINT threat operational data that drives the intelligence cycle using multi-disciplined methods.
• Provides historical and technical SIGINT and Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT) data to allow for realistic SIGINT and GEOINT analysis during exercises.
• Advises and implements development of SI pattern of life (POL) for a minimum of 32 highvalue individuals (HVI) for the ECG as part of the established scenario.
• Advises and implements creation and development of classified SIGINT reports for the scenario to support High Value Individual (HVI) Pattern of Life (POL) analysis.
• Provides layered support to the SOF Intelligence SME to include Signals Intelligence (SI) scenario development.
• Coordinate with RRTEG personnel to capture input for and the preparation of oral and written After Action Reports (AAR), evaluations or other required documents as requested by the RRTEG
• Ten years’ experience (recent experience within past five years) working with intelligence from the tactical to strategic (National) level and be knowledgeable of the Intelligence Cycle, Collection Management Cycle, Targeting Cycle and intelligence analytic techniques.
• Five years support to SOF intelligence, to include award and retention of SOF Military Occupational Specialty Qualification (MOS Q or ASI) • Three years management experience leading SOF SIGINT and F3EAD process teams • Three years’ experience providing exercise planning in support of SOCOM exercises (examples include Ops-Intel planning, ISR, F3EAD) OR 1-year experience planning/supporting MARSOC Training Readiness Exercises (TRX) events or equivalent SOF Intel readiness exercise OR 2 years’ experience at an O5 command level as an Ops-Intel planner
• Three years’ experience working with intelligence systems platforms including, but not limited to, Gaia, Palantir, i2 Analyst Notebook, AXIS Pro, WebTAS, ArcGIS, and Google Earth
• Possess TOP SECRET/SCI
Familiarity with the exercise life cycle, exercise design, and exercise control
• Exercise scenario scripting, POL development, and MSEL and storyline event development experience
• TRX I, TRX II, CCE and/or RAVEN development and/or control experience
Job Location & Schedule:
• Camp Lejeune, North Carolina
• Full-Time (1880 hours)
• Normal duty hours are 0730-1600, Monday – Friday, which includes a 30-minute lunch break. Non-duty time is 1600-0730 weekdays, weekends, and Federal holidays
Contingent Upon Contract Award
• Interviews are in progress, with start dates contingent upon contract award and contract start date (Contract Start date estimated: September 2021)
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No