SOF Operations & Planning Analyst/Trainer – Homestead AFB, FL – (TS/SCI, Req’d) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on July 21, 2021
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting LLC (VATC) is recognized as a “Go-To” player for supporting digital-age mission readiness solutions and developing specialized mission systems across the entire U.S. Special Operations Community. We have a unique combination of joint training experience, innovative engineering talent, and intelligence expertise to pioneer the development of the most advanced training environments available anywhere in the world. VATC’s proven performance, leading subject-matter expertise, and innovative technological solutions improve mission readiness and enhance performance to the modern military’s growing challenges. For more information, visit us at www.vatcinc.com and LinkedIn.
Title: SOF Operations & Planning Analyst/Trainer
Location: Homestead AFB, FL
JOB PURPOSE: The contractor will provide SOF exercise expertise to support the planning and execution of exercises at SOCSOUTH to facilitate the USSOCOM Enterprise Wide Training and Exercise Program and requisite integration with the global DOD exercise community. The support will assist in the assessment, design, development, implementation, management, and testing of current and prospective exercise programs and subordinate processes, to include joint and interagency exercises.
· Prior SOF (O5-O6/CW5)
· Minimum 18 years of operational-strategic special operations experience
· Minimum of 4 years of recent experience serving in a command, senior enlisted advisor, or primary staff billet in a SOF (USSOCOM/TSOC), Service, Joint Staff, OSD, or 3-4 Star level Service/GCC HQs within the past 5 years
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience with the Joint Training System (joint exercise planning management)
· Minimum of 4 years of experience in joint operations and operational-strategic level SOF planning and operations
· Minimum of 4 years’ experience in the Adaptive Planning and Execution System (APEX) and Joint Operational Planning Process (JOPP)
· Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Operational Design preferred
· Minimum of 4 years’ experience directly interfacing with senior staff (O5/O6 and GOFO) at the TSOCs, Components, GCCs, Services, Interagency
· Excellent presentation, communication and organization skills; proven skills in formal classroom delivery
· Minimum of 4 years’ experience as a platform instructor in a Professional Military Education/training environment preferred.
· Active TS/SCI Clearance Required
· Must be a U.S. Citizen.
VATC is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
In addition to competitive pay, Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting, LLC. offers its employees a very competitive benefits package.
Visual Awareness Technologies & Consulting, LLC
Office Phone: 813-489-5137
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No