SOF Intelligence Integrator (Reston, VA 30% Deployed OCONUS) (Requires TS/SCI clearance) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on May 2, 2021
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Job Title: SOF Intelligence Integrator
Experience Level: Journeyman/ Senior
Location: Reston, VA
Deployments: Up to 30% Deployed OCONUS
Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Quiet Professionals, LLC (www.QuietProfessionalsLLC.com) is seeking SOF Intelligence Integrators to work in Reston, VA (30% deployed OCONUS) as part of an analytical team that supports forward deployed SOF units, enabling them to attack IED networks more efficiently.
The ideal candidates are soon to be separating or prior U.S. Army Special Forces 18F, SMU Intelligence Analysts, SOF All-source Intelligence Analysts, or SOF SIGINT Analysts with F3EAD Targeting experience, recent combat deployment(s), and who are capable of working as analytical team members in an extremely fast based and high pressure environment.
Candidates must have a background assigned to Army/ Navy/ Air Force/ Marine Corps Special Operations units (75th Ranger/ Special Forces/ SMU/ SEAL/ MARSOC/ AFSOC) providing F3EAD Targeting and Attack the Network (AtN) intelligence analytical support to ground warfighting SOF units.
- Active DoD TS/ SCI
- Journeyman: 5+ years of recent, hands-on All-source Intelligence, Targeting Analyst, Fusion Analyst, or Multi-INTanalytical experience with 2+ years of that overall experience providing direct analytical support to SOF ground-fighting units
- Senior: Master’s Degree and 14+ years of relevant and recent hands-on experience, or Bachelor’s Degree and 18+ years of relevant experience, or 22+ years of relevant experience with no degree. Must have 3+ years of recent SOF analytical experience. Must have experience supervising subordinate Intelligence Analysts and editing intelligence reports and products for quality control, adherence to set standards, and proper security markings
- Recent combat deployment(s) providing direct intelligence support to SOF
- Basic familiarity using Multimedia Message Manager (M3), Tripwire Analytic Capability (TAC), NCTC Online, Terrorism Identities Datamart Environment (TIDE), ICReach SIGINT database, Cultweave SIGINT database, PROTON SIGINT database, Skope SIGINT analytical toolkit, Analyst Notebook, Palantir, ArcGIS, Google Earth, and MicrosoftOffice Suite
- Basic familiarity with F3EAD, CALEB/IWA, Social Network Analysis and CARVER
- Documented experience developing or maintaining a Common Intelligence Picture (CIP)
- Experience providing direct analytical support to SOF HUMINT operations
- Must be medically and physically capable of deploying to hostile fire areas
- Must be able to deploy on short notice if required
- Must be able to work day shift, night shift, and occasional 24 hour watch shifts
Send resumes to: Dave@QuietProfessionalsLLC.com
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No