Site Manager (Okinawa Japan) – Pending Award
Posted by David Hanson on October 16, 2020
To apply to this job, click here.
There is an SM at each LIS induction point and the SM is responsible for activities at that site to include interaction with the government customer and OEM/ROR Vendors to receive and issue/ship assets and address or escalate (as needed) any issues related to the LIS Program. The SM is responsible for implementing initiatives/process improvement changes at their respective site.
- Responsible for successful operations at the SECREP LIS Site.
- Interface with customer daily for processing equipment repairs, status updates, material deliveries
- Supervision of site personnel performing services in support of SECREP LIS Contract
- Responsible for warranty tracking and reporting
- Management of Program personnel
- Logistics Management and Material Processing
- Must have:
- Administrative and management experience
- Experience applying quality assurance
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suites
- Experience and knowledge of military ground equipment
- Knowledge and understanding of military maintenance programs and supply chain management
- Critical and strategic thinking
- Must possess at least 7 years of experience and possess a High School degree or 5 years of experience with a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must be able to process equipment Purchase orders in Material Control System.
- Must have working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations, Property Management
- Working knowledge of the USMC Logistics and Maintenance for Ground Equipment/Systems
- Working knowledge of the Marine Logistics Groups at the Marine Expeditionary Force Material transactions
- Knowledge of Contractor Logistics Support (CLS) contracts
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to utilize Microsoft software applications, Word, Power Point, Excel
- Must possess competent computer skills.
- Able to obtain/maintain security clearance as required by PWS.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English.
- Must be reliable, self-motivated, and able to deal with stressful situations and timelines while maintaining a professional and non-confrontational attitude.
- Location: Okinawa Japan, Okinawa, , Japan
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No