Signals Intelligence Instructor and Curriculum Development SME (Camp Lejeune, NC)(TS/SCI req’d) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on October 17, 2021
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Emerging Technology Support, LLC was established in 2005 in Mooresville, NC. We provide subject matter expertise, training, and direct support to a diverse group of targeted clientele. We are certified by the Department of Veterans Affairs as a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB).
This position will assist the Marine Raider Training Center (MRTC) to provide formal training to individual Special Operations Capability Specialists in special operations tactics, techniques, and procedures and related support skills in order to provide qualified personnel to the Marine Special Operations Companies.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist in designing, developing, updating, and reviewing complex SOF SIGINT training scenarios.
• Conduct training reviews, revisions, and courseware development for course syllabi, create, review and update classroom training materials.
• Instruct, tutor and mentor students to meet course learning objectives.
• Support training in in classroom, rural and urban environments.
• Participate in the development and execution of simulated tactical SOF SIGINT support to combat operations, encompassing the entire SOF intelligence and targeting cycle.
• Possess a fully adjudicated TS/SCI clearance on day of contract execution.
• Must complete the 4-week MRTC Instructor Training Course prior engaging with students. Prior attendance in the course will be accepted.
• Must be able to achieve Mode 1 Ground Instructor certification once on contract.
• Must be able to achieve Mode 6 Instructor certification once on contract.
• Proficient in the use of unclassified programs heavily utilized by all baseline SIGINT operations (i.e. ROVR, Alaska, VNC Viewer, etc.)
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Windows and the Microsoft Office suite of programs.
• Must have a valid state driver’s license.
• Carry equipment weighing up to 50lbs.
Education and Experience:
• Served a minimum of 1 year as an enlisted E-6 or higher/CWO2 or higher.
• 4 years’ experience serving as a SIGINT professional.
• Must have 1 year of experience using Microsoft Office Suite (I.E. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer/Mozilla Firefox, Adobe Acrobat)
POC: CORTNEY SINEATH email@example.com
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No