SETA EW/SI SME (Ft. Belvoir, VA) (TS/SCI req’d) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on June 9, 2021
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
POC: Gerald Tryhane: Gerald.email@example.com
Please send Resume with subject of: SETA EW/SI SME
Mayvin® is currently seeking experienced applicants for a SETA EW/SI SME position at Fort Belvoir, VA. SETA EW/SI SME is a consummate Acquisition Professional, supporting an Assistant Program Manager (APM) and the commodity team to deliver outstanding Program Management services to DoD customers and stakeholders. The SETA provides this support across both Acquisition and Technical subject areas.
Top Secret/SCI clearance is required.
This position requires U.S. citizenship.
The Acquisition subject area includes planning, preparation, execution, and assessment of studies, projects, programs, or equivalent. Examples of supporting activities include:
- Aggregation, allocation, decomposition, and tracking of requirements. Developing and/or reviewing Statement of Objectives (SOO), Statement of Work (SOW), and Performance Work Statements (PWS)
- Evaluating proposals for compliance with Request for Proposal (RFP) and programmatic considerations of cost, schedule, performance, and risk
- Generating and/or reviewing Acquisition documentation such as Acquisition Program Baseline (APB), Single Acquisition Management Plan (SAMP) or equivalent, Systems Engineering Plan (SEP), Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), Integrated Master Schedule (IMS), Independent Government Cost Estimate (IGCE), DoD Architecture Framework (DODAF) artifacts and exhibits, Contractor Data Requirements List (CDRL), Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP) or equivalent, Lifecycle Sustainment Plan (LCSP), Cybersecurity Strategy and Risk Management Framework (RMF), DoD Risk Assessment and management, Configuration Management (CM), Capabilities and Limitations Report (CLR) or equivalent, Effectiveness/Suitability/Survivability (ESS) Evaluation, Safety Assessment/Safety Release, Logistics/Sustainment plan, Fielding Plan, and Fielding & Deployment Release (F&DR) or equivalent
- Generation and/or review of detailed financial reporting to plan, monitor, and report on program financial status, invoices, obligations, expenditures, and risk
- Generation and/or review of other core business process documents including briefing materials and formal memoranda
- Evaluate and generate test and evaluation plans and documents
Technical subject areas include:
- Design, development, testing, and fielding of advanced and novel capabilities associated with Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR), Electronic Warfare (EW), and Signals Intelligence (SIGINT)
- SOF Mission Planning and the Find, Fix, Finish, Exploit, Analyze, Disseminate (F3EAD) cycle
- CONUS/OCONUS communications networks understanding
- Test and Evaluation planning, review and oversight
- Operational understanding of system use of current and next-gen EW/SI equipment
- CONUS / OCONUS FSR contract management
Additional support to the APM team requires the SETA to be an independent self-starter, identifying and executing complex and sometimes ambiguous tasks in a timely, complete, and accurate manner to accomplish broader team objectives and Commander’s intent. The SETA is expected to be organized, prepared, and professional at all times with dedication to maintaining individual proficiency and readiness, uncompromising customer service, and continuous team process improvement.
- Top Secret SCI security clearance
- 10 years of relevant DoD Acquisition experience(reflected on resume)
- Demonstrated expertise of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR & DFAR), and DoD Instruction 5000.02 (reflected on resume)
- Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level II in Program Management, Contracting and/or Test and Evaluation Management or equivalent
- Demonstrated superior written and verbal communication skills (provide writing sample)
- Demonstrated self-motivated, professional, team player (provide 2-3 references)
- Demonstrated expertise in test and evaluation management (reflected on resume)
- 15 years of relevant experience in DoD Acquisition
- Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level III in Program Management, Contracting and/or Test and Evaluation Management
- Military service/support experience, SOF/USAF preferred
- Demonstrated experience supporting the DoD Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) resource allocation process
- Demonstrated experience supporting the DoD Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) and Special Operations Forces Capabilities Integration and Development System (SOFCIDS) capability needs identification process
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Graduate degree in relevant discipline (science, engineering, mathematics, business administration, knowledge management, accounting, or similar)
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to travel CONUS on short notice, 25%
- Test and evaluation planning and execution experience
- Demonstrated expertise in Ground and Airborne EW/SI program management
- Service-Certified Electronic Warfare Officer
- Cyberspace Network Operations experience
Mayvin is a dynamic women-owned business created out of a commitment to deliver unparalleled service to our clients. We are a global technical and knowledge-based services company supporting defense, and intelligence, and federal civilian government customers. We work across multiple domains including analysis, cyber, engineering, management, and integration of emerging technologies within the U.S. Government, associated Combatant Commands, Allies, and partners. Headquartered in the D.C. Metropolitan Area, Mayvin supports government clients in several states and OCONUS, and is comprised of former military and government civilian personnel. We create effective strategies for program design, execution, and sustainment while implementing action plans to meet our clients’ goals. Navigating the complex world of integrating technology into the modern battlefield requires knowledge. At Mayvin, we bring knowledge to you.
A “Mayvin” is a trusted expert in a particular field who seeks to pass knowledge on to others – a builder of networks, a communicator of knowledge.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary and benefits package, along with an award winning corporate culture and supportive team environment.
Mayvin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Mayvin is a current participant in E-Verify and conducts internal I-9 audits at least once per year.
M: (571) 319-3487
A women owned small business
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No