Senior Product Line Manager – SATCOM – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on January 11, 2021
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Senior Product Line Manager – SATCOM (Full Time)
Isotropic is seeking an experienced Senior Product Line Manager who will be responsible for leveraging Isotropic’s breakthrough optical beamforming technical to develop the mobility product line that best solves our customers’ needs.
You will use your expertise of the SATCOM industry to directly influence Isotropic’s product strategy and direction. You know the markets, operators, service providers, terminal vendors, and modem vendors like the back of your hand and you will become an expert in all aspects and features of Isotropic’s terminal. You will take this information and work hand-in-hand with engineering to determine the ideal design trades across all subsystems, prioritize feature developments and rollouts, and define a product roadmap that gives your product line the highest right to win across each market while balancing development effort and cost.
You are a problem solver and you will drive innovation throughout the product development lifecycle. This is not guesswork. You will use your extensive industry experience to analyze opportunities, identify risks, and clearly communicate your product decisions across the organization.
In your role as product expert you will also provide technical support to sales, BD, and marketing.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop the mobility product roadmap that leverages Isotropic’s unique technology and balances the requirements of a wide range of customers to offer the highest right to win in each segment
- Capture market requirements in MRDs
- Evaluate market requirements and the competition to prioritize features and design trades
- Drive innovation in all aspects of the design through hands-on analysis
- Create and deliver clear and thorough product level requirements to engineering
- Develop the go-to-market strategy for your product line
- Technical support for sales, BD, and marketing
- 5+ years of SATCOM experience with at least 2 years of experience in a product management role
- In depth knowledge of the key industry players (operators, service providers, terminal vendors, modem vendors, etc.)
- Self-driven with excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties. Team player!
- Bachelor’s degree in related technical field.
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No