Senior Maintenance and Repair Scheduling Analyst
Posted by Kris Hoegel on January 12, 2021
To apply to this job, click here.
Currently, RG is looking to hire a Senior Maintenance and Repair Scheduling Analyst to support our Robins Air Force Base (AFB) customer team. This role will be critical in supporting our customer’s overarching mission of managing depot-level maintenance production and manufacturing facilities and laboratories in the restoration of Air Force equipment and aircraft to serviceable condition.
A successful candidate must be an experienced business professional with a fundamental understanding of maintenance, repair and overhaul processes and concepts. They will have demonstrated successful work performance, possess an enthusiasm for work/life, commitment to top performance, a drive to succeed in both personal and professional endeavors, and demonstrate the Robbins-Gioia Core Values.
A Day In the Life:
To help make our customer successful, the chosen candidate can expect to be involved with or responsible for providing support of Warner-Robins Air Logistics Center Depot Maintenance Systems. This will include providing functional and technical support, including software development services, data analysis, and user support/training. Candidates will be expected to be a team player with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a deadline driven environment, with an ability to work independently.
- Works with Programmed Depot Maintenance Scheduling System (PDMSS) standard project management information system performing analysis utilizing G097
- Develops and analyzes performance metrics to support aircraft production schedules
- Performs trend analysis, prepares briefings, and runs ad hoc reports based on client needs
- Analyzes aircraft schedules to include identifying delays and problems, and working with the Aircraft Maintenance Group personnel to resolve scheduling and planning issues
- Provides training and consultation on PDMSS / G097 to clients, as required
How You Can Make A Difference:
This role plays an important and vital part in mission success. The ideal candidate will be able to impact aircraft maintenance process improvements enabling on-time delivery to the customer and ultimately the warfighter.
The Senior Maintenance and Repair Scheduling Analyst is an exempt, experienced business professional that has a documented track record of excellent consulting/functional performance. This individual provides subject matter expertise directly to customers (internal or external) in one or more of RG’s core solutions. This role is responsible for leading and managing teams.
To be successful in this role, all candidates must meet the below qualifications to be considered.
- One of the following education/experience combinations:
- BA/BS Degree AND 5+ years of experience in a Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul environment with a logistics background
- Non-degreed AND 7+ years of experience in a Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul environment with a logistics background
- Knowledge of life-cycle management, requirements and resource management, and schedule development
- Firm understanding of depot maintenance processes and systems critical path/critical chain methodologies
- Ability to obtain in-depth knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL) tools (SQL Developer) to perform data base queries and detailed analysis utilizing ORACLE
- Proficient in using Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Excellent client relationship management skills
- Ability to obtain a Secret clearance (US Citizenship required)
Bring the WOW Factor:
In addition to our core requirements that are an absolute must for this role, we want to highlight some of the qualifications that we consider to “Bring the WOW Factor”. Below are some of those “WOW Factors” that we would love to have, but that are not considered hard requirements to do the job.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Logistics Management related field or Management Information Systems
- Experience with Air Force legacy systems such as PDMSS / G097, G005M, Q302, REMIS etc.
- Program Management skills to include scheduling, planning, and Theory of Constraints
- Applied subject matter knowledge with an understanding of the Air Force Depot Maintenance structure, Critical Path Methodology, and associated scheduling principles
- Experience with Structured Query Language (SQL) tools and applications to generate SQL queries and reports and use of ORACLE
- Current/previous Secret clearance or above
Physical Requirements & Disclaimer:
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required, only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met. EOE, including disability/vets
At Robbins-Gioia (RG), we provide management consulting, managed services, and JFAST software. Our management consulting services combine leading-edge capabilities in management and technology with a seasoned understanding of our clients’ missions. Our managed services help our clients maximize their technology investments by providing experienced professionals that complement our clients’ strategy and operations. Our JFAST software is a suite of tools that perform advanced planning and scheduling operations and is the most capable intelligent scheduling platform for complex, mission-critical applications.
Headquartered in Alexandria, VA, we partner with our clients to test and refine every solution to meet their exact needs. We take pride in tackling complex management challenges with fresh and innovative insights and in transforming our clients’ vision into reality.
- Location: , Warner Robins, GA , United States
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: Yes