Senior Evaluation Methodologist – AM&E – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on September 14, 2021
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Are you interested in making a move to a fast-paced work environment with a growing company making a global impact every day? Vysnova Partners, Inc. (Vysnova) is a program management firm that delivers professional and technical services worldwide to governmental and commercial clients. Vysnova staff manages programs and projects primarily within the Public Health, Government Acquisition and Training sectors. We work throughout in the U.S. and overseas including; Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Middle East chiefly for governmental clients, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Department of Defense (DOD), the General Services Administration (GSA), and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID).
Currently, Vysnova is seeking a highly qualified and motivated Senior Evaluation Methodologist for potential full-time work upon award supporting the Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA).
The overall objective of this contract is to provide the DoD with strategic evaluation services to conduct a strategic evaluation of Coordinating with Allies and Partners to Provide Security Cooperation in Oceania in support of the AM&E program for SC.
The Senior Evaluation Methodologist will fulfill responsibilities to include but not limited to the following:
· Support the Team Leader to develop and execute a rigorous research methodology in a timely manner and in a way that is responsive to client feedback and will achieve the evaluation purpose and answer the strategic evaluations questions while meeting all PWS requirements and other USG technical quality and performance standards, DoD evaluation policies and guidance outlined in DoDI 5132.14 and the OUSD(P) SC AM&E Standards and Guidelines, and international research and evaluation best practices including the AEA Guiding Principles for Evaluators;
· Support the development and execution of a creative, sound, and rigorous methodology as documented in the final inception report as approved by the client including qualitative and quantitative sampling and data analysis procedures;
· Work with the evaluation team to develop the Work Plan, Strategic Evaluation Design Matrix, Inception Report including the data collection sampling methods and instruments;
· Assist the team to fine tune the strategic evaluation questions in coordination with the client before the submission of the Strategic Evaluation Design Matrix;
· Support the team to design and finalize the Inception Report and document all aspects of the planned methodology;
· Guide the evaluation team to test and refine data collection instruments, design sound qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis plans and sampling frames/ approaches;
· Work with the evaluation team to ensure the consistency and quality of data collection activities, including the preparation and delivery of informed consent protocols for all data collection events, and prepare interview transcripts/ summaries and quantitative data spreadsheets for surveys (as relevant);
· Work with the team to ensure the quality and consistency of data analysis and sampling methods during implementation, including developing and refining qualitative code structures and procedures;
· Document any deviations during implementation from the evaluation design as presented in the final approved Inception Report and provide a summary of the justifications for any methodological alterations to be included in the draft final evaluation report; and
· Support the evaluation team to draft, edit, and revise all evaluation deliverables in a manner that meets PWS requirements and is responsive to client comments and requests for clarification.
The Senior Evaluation Methodologist will have the following qualifications, experience, and expertise:
- PhD or Master’s degree in program evaluation or research methods, social sciences, public policy, or a related field, such as international development, economics, political science, or public administration;
- At least 10 years of experience in leading the design and execution of research methodologies for sector assessments, project monitoring, and complex program evaluations;
- Demonstrated expertise and skills in designing and implementing a wide range of qualitative and quantitative data collection, sampling, and analysis methods to including field experience conducting online and in-person surveys, stakeholder interviews, and focus group discussions FGDs);
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge and application of international best practices for project design, implementation, evaluation and learning;
- Superior writing, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills; and
- Active Secret Security Clearance.
- Experience conducting program evaluations or policy research for DoD security cooperation efforts.
- Be familiar with theater and/or country clearance requirements and should be able to interface directly with Geographic Combatant Commands (GCCs) and/or Embassy staff as required.
Apply using the link below:
Colleen W. Cauley, SHRM-CP (she/her/hers) | Talent Acquisition Manager
Phone: (301) 830-8885 ext 115 | Fax: (301) 830-8887
Vysnova Partners, Inc. | www.vysnova.com
8400 Corporate Drive, Suite 130 Landover, MD 20785
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No