Security Assistant – CBL contingent – Ft. Gordon, GA – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on September 15, 2021
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Provide support the CBL mission with experimentation support that includes cutting-edge systems engineering, satellite support, analysis, prototyping, assessments, systems administration, network engineering, information assurance, model development, and distributed simulation network operations and security center services. Experimentation support shall include both analytical and systems engineering support in the planning, setup, design, accreditation, execution, data collection, equipment integration, equipment configuration, technical procedure manual development and formal written reports based on analysis of event results.
Location: Fort Gordon, GA
· Security Clearance: obtain and maintain Top Secret.
· IAWF / CSWF: no.
· Certification & Training, Baseline, day 1: none.
· Certification & Training, CE, day 1: none.
· Certification & Training, CE, within 6 months: none.
· Experience: Three (3) years’ experience or equivalent in the field of security operations and worked directly in the career field during three (3) of the preceding five (5) years.
· Possess certificates within the last 36 months for the following CDSE courses: SCI Security Refresher SCI 100.16, Storage Containers and Facilities PY105.06, Introduction to Personnel Security PS113.16, Introduction to DOD Personnel Security Adjudications PS001.18, Derivative Classification IF103.16, Identifying and Safeguarding Personally Identifiable Information (PII) DS-IF 101.06, Introduction to Information Security IF011.16, Marking Classified Information IF105.16, Transmission and Transportation for DOD IF 107.16, Unauthorized Disclosure of Classified Information for DOD and Industry.
· Proficiencies: possess skills/knowledge of the new Defense Information System for Security (DISS) in the performance of assigned duties; performing required self-inspections of security programs; managing and implementing physical security safeguards for the protection of personnel and property; preparing and maintains policy and procedures for handling, storing, and keeping records, and for granting personnel and visitors’ access to restricted records and materials; maintaining classified document accounts, preparing assessments involving possible security violations and initiating measures to correct security deficiencies; National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM), NISPOM Supplement, and Director of Central Intelligence Directives (DCIDs); preparing, issuing and maintaining government security forms; supporting security disciplines, including document control, visit certifications, personnel security processing, and security processes and procedures; possess working knowledge of a variety of physical security disciplines including but not limited to locks, alarms, security containers, risk-management and security countermeasures; possess ability to identify and report inspection checklist facility-related items that are damaged, or are in need of maintenance or repair; and be computer literate (have a working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Spreadsheets, etc.).
· Key tasks: Manage building key control program.
**THIS POSITION IS DEPENDENT ON CONTRACT AWARD
Charles F. Day & Associates, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Charles F Day & Associates, LLC
702 N. Perry Street
Davenport, IA 52803
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No