Remote File Clerk
Posted by Christina Kosiba on June 28, 2020
To apply to this job, click here.
We are dedicated to our employees, because we understand that a strong, skilled, happy workforce is the foundation of a successful business.
This is an entry level position. The ideal applicant will be a motivated individual who is interested in performing basic filing and clerical duties. The company is seeking a quiet person who is able to work independently without outside distractions. You must be able to numerically alphabetize files. Basic data entry skills are needed to be successful in this role. The remote file clerk is responsible for receiving all completed legal documents for storage. You will open all files and compliance records from a check list. Ensure electronic record that has been completed also contains all required forms. Remove all staples, paperclips, sticky notes and other foreign objects from file and scan final case into system.This job is a work from home position.
We are looking for an organized Remote File Clerk to do file management and maintenance.
You will organize paperwork according to an efficient filing system and digitalize all important documents.
Key Responsibilities and Requirements:
• Responsible for providing a broad variety of administrative, operational and staff support services for an assigned group(s) or manager(s).
• Actively engaged in exception processing, data entry, record keeping, and/or data maintenance.
• Responsible for ensuring proper application of and compliance with internal and regulatory standards, guidelines, and procedures.
• May perform reviews and evaluations of work quality and productivity standards for assigned product line and/or work area.
• May have responsibility to review reports, loan files and other policies and procedures to promote quality execution of the loan operations functions and the related transactions that impact the financial statements.
One year of related experience a benefit
Excellent English communication skills (spoken and written)
Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
Professional, positive and friendly personality
Bias for accuracy with a detail orientation high school diploma
NOTE: YOU ARE TO FORWARD YOUR RESUME TO ( email@example.com) FOR FURTHER CONSIDERATION
- Location: 6494 Boulder Ranch Ave, Henderson, NV 89011 , USA
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: Yes