Recruiter Augusta Georgia – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on July 24, 2021
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Terrestris is seeking a Recruiter to support the US. Army Cyber School in Augusta Georgia.
- Travel up to 75% of the time annually to visit at least 16 colleges and universities, 4 STEM and Magnet high schools, 4 job/career fairs and 4 professional conferences in a TDY status.
- Assist the US Army Cyber School in meeting at least 80% of the Army Training Requirements and Resource System (ATRRS) annual Cyber quotas by enlisting or commissioning 100 applicants
- Create at least 10 SWOT Analysis briefings per year to determine PROs, CONs, Benefits, and ROI
- Prepare graphs and charts as part of the monthly SWOT Analysis briefings to show contract effectiveness
- Attend and participate in Office Chief of Cyber (OCC) weekly office meeting when not in a TDY status
- Provide input to the PM toward the Bi-weekly status report. The reports will include the status of all assigned, completed and upcoming tasks and projects. The report will also identify all issues/concerns that are associated with or prohibit the accomplishment of assigned tasks and deliverables.
- Devise and implement a tracking tool within 90 days of the start of the contract to track recruits from initial contract through acceptance into the Army.
- Prepare and submit Trip Reports within 5 working days upon returning from an event.
- At contract start date, possess a final SECRET security clearance and shall maintain the required security clearance throughout the life of the contract.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university majoring in Business, Economics, Marketing, Mathematics, or Statistics with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must understand all aspects of human factors
- At least 3 years of market analysis experience
- At least 1 year of experience assess talent
- Ability to analyze data and make recommendation based on trends
- Track performance against agreed upon metrics with the government.
Chief Executive Officer & Owner
CVE Certified SDVOSB
306 Commerce Street | Unit 6 | Occoquan, VA 22125
Mobile +1 443-367-6002
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No