Receptionist – Fayetteville NC – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on September 14, 2021
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Receptionist – Fayetteville NC
Service Contract Act
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Percentage of Travel Required:
Type of Travel:
CACI is seeking a Receptionist for our facility located in Fayetteville, NC. If you are looking for rewarding position support our mission, CACI would like to speak with you.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Be responsible for providing administrative assistance (answering phones, signing for deliveries, ordering office supplies, greeting visitors, issuing visitor badges)
Duties may include administrative tasks in such functional areas as finance, human resources, purchasing, and research and development.
May prepare budgeting, project scheduling, and statistical reports as required.
These Qualifications are Required:
An Active DoD Secret Clearance
A High School diploma or GED.
Two (2) years of experience: ordering supplies and validating receipts. Proficient with Microsoft Office suite.
Able to work 40 hours a week (0800-1700);
Able to follow direction; be team oriented; and able to work with limited or no supervision.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Job Requisition ID
If you are qualified and interested in this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the Full Job Title and Job Requisition ID above in the subject line
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No