Project Manager – Winchester VA – TS Req’d – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on September 14, 2021
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Project Manager – Winchester VA – TS Req’d
Systems/Software Engineering – IT M3
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Percentage of Travel Required:
Up to 25%
Type of Travel:
FBI HV Upgrade
What You’ll Get to Do:
Lead a team of technical experts in the modernization of a key system for a Federal government customer.
Coordinate the activities of on-site and off-site teams re-engineering a legacy IT system to a modern, virtual platform while interfacing with the government customer to make sure the team is meeting their expectations and delivering on schedule.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
BA/BS or equivalent and 10 years in a related field with supervisory or management experience
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Experience with firm, fixed price system development and delivery engagements. Experience interfacing with senior government program and contract officials.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Job Requisition ID
If you are qualified and interested in this position, email your resume to email@example.com and include the Full Job Title and Job Requisition ID above in the subject line
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No