Program Manager (PM) (Camp Lejeune, NC (Secret clearance) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on April 7, 2021
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Job Title: Program Manager (PM)
Work Location: Camp Lejeune, NC
Position Classification: Full Time
Security Clearance: Current DoD Active SECRET / Ability to receive a TS/SCI clearance
Trident Technologies and Consulting – Global, LLC (T2C-Global) is a Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) and Certified Woman Owned Florida Business Enterprise specializing in providing innovative global defense services and solutions.
The PM shall have a clear understanding of the MARSOC organization, structure, and mission in order to perform management and coordination functions across all aspects of the program, and all other duties, responsibilities, and actions necessary to support PM activities. The PM shall perform all tasks associated with this position such as:
- Primary interface with MARSOC Marine Raider Regiment (MRR) COR
- Ensure successful coordination and implementation of all requirements contained throughout this SOW and PTP SOW
- Perform management and administration of contractor employees assigned to the MRR; respond to personnel-related questions, resolve personnel issues or conflicts
- Perform quality checks of work products
- Preparation of required reports
- Oversee and perform the day-to-day management and administration of program tasks;
- Develop detailed work plans and schedules;
- Assign contractor staff responsibilities and supervise all contractor staff efforts;
- Utilize, control, and manage contract travel;
- Redirect available resources as necessary to complete tasks in accordance with scheduled milestones and budgetary constraints;
- Interact continually with the Government COR and any appointed Technical Representatives (TR) to present interim results, discuss concerns, and ensure total product/service satisfaction.
- Attend all planning meetings, and ensure format compliance of submitted unit requirements, as well as unit adherence to timeline submission requirements;
- Acts as focal point for input of all unit mission training requirements related to the PTP Program
- Responsible to coordinating reconciliation of individual task orders with the COR
- Former Senior Non-Commissioned Officer (NCO), Warrant Officer or Officer
- Must have 10 years SOF experience as an operator or leader in either a Special Mission Unit (SMU); U.S. Army Special Forces; Navy SEALs; Marine Special Operations Command; or U. S. Army 75th Ranger Regiment to include award and retention of their Military Occupational Specialty Qualification (MOS Q)
- Must have held position of leadership for at least three years at the Company- or Unit-level or higher
- Must have 4 years’ MARSOC experience (performance as military, civilian or contractor in any MARSOC position)
- Must possess three years of experience at the Company level or higher with exercise planning and logistical support within SOF
- Must have performed within past 2 years as a contract/task order program manager
- Current driver’s license
- Shall be required to travel up to 50% in the performance of assigned duties.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand and walk. The employee may be required to move ten pounds and could occasionally lift or move up to twenty-five pounds.
Disclaimer: The listed duties are not intended to serve as a comprehensive list of all duties performed by all employees in this classification, only a representative summary of primary duties and responsibilities. Incumbent(s) may not be required to perform all duties listed and may be required to perform additional position specific duties.
- If offered employment, you will be required to submit to a background investigation.
- Employees performing sensitive requirements must be able to pass a drug test as a condition of employment and submit to random drug testing throughout the contract performance period as per FAR 252.223-7004, Drug Free Workforce. If your position requires drug testing to successfully meet contractual obligations, this will be a condition of employment
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
T2C-Global is a Veteran friendly employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, marital status, ancestry, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws. Equal Opportunity for VEVRAA Protected Veterans. T2C-Global will not discriminate against employees and job applicants who inquire about, discuss or disclose compensation information.
T2C-Global POINT OF CONTACT
If interested in applying for the above listed position, please contact us at; firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Vice President / Chief Operating Officer
Trident Technologies and Consulting – Global, LLC (T2C-Global)
An EDWOSB & Certified Woman Owned Florida Business Enterprise
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No