Program Integrator (#1590955)
Posted by Paige McAlister on November 21, 2020
To apply to this job, click here.
PeopleTec is currently seeking a Program Integrator to support our Huntsville, AL location.
The candidate will serve as Program Integrator (PI) within the Product Directorate Office (PDO). Primary responsibility is to assist in the integration of various functional areas within the PDO. This integration effort is extremely complex involving technical disciplines, logistics concepts, and business strategies. The Product Director relies on the Program Integrator to cross all organizational lines to identify problems, and to correct deficiencies. Primary emphasis is on the coordination effort among the logistics, technical, test, product assurance, and programmatic functions in order to achieve a more effective design product for the war-fighter.
- Identify acquisition inhibitors and determine sources of problems to initiate corrective actions, provides acquisition system expertise to Product Director, Deputy Product Director, and to Functional Leads as well as high-level officials in the HQDA and TRADOC
- Plan, conduct, and/or direct highly complex studies/analyses to improve the total acquisition process
- Studies may cross organizational lines within the PEO/PMO/PDO and various levels throughout HQDA, TRADOC, and other government agencies.
- Collect and analyze data and information to assess cost, schedule, and performance sensitivities to specific goals
- Identify technological and programmatic risk areas or deficiencies which may impact the attainment of PD program goals
- Monitor efforts of functions within the PDO and utilizes overall program knowledge to ensure proper integration among the elements
- Coordinate efforts to ensure accuracy of data in support for program and milestone reviews
- Serve as a key member of an integrated product team, Interface Control Working Groups, Test Integration Working Groups, and other subgroups to ensure complete integration of interoperability, supportability, and maintainability
- Prepare briefings and reports that are of major significance to the PEO, PMO, PDO, TRADOC, and HQDA which serve as the basis for improved processes, policies, and procedures that apply department-wide
- May also serve as the primary interface for the SSRs/FSRs/LARs in support of the OIF/OEF mission
- Familiar with DoD and U.S. Army acquisition policies and regulations
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail
- Understands roles and responsibilities of functional areas
- High degree of professionalism and experience in a fast-paced work environment
- Must be able to perform in a highly dynamic work environment supporting multiple military, government civilian, and contractor team members
- Experience in related field of expertise at the program/project level
- Proficient level experience with utilization of Microsoft Office Suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to prepare detailed written reports and briefings suitable for presentation to senior level military and corporate leadership, as well as present material orally
- Experience with Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution processes at Project, PEO, and Department of the Army levels
- Understand the integration of requirements, budget, and programmatic processes
- Can analyze and synthesize product level inputs to support decisions at the General Officer level
- Travel: 10%
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Secret clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
Bachelor’s Degree and 8+ years of experience OR 16+ years of relevant job experience in lieu of a degree
People First. Technology Always.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an employee-owned small business founded in Huntsville, AL that provides exceptional customer support by employing and retaining a highly-skilled workforce.
Culture: The name “PeopleTec” was deliberately chosen to remind us of our core value system – our people. Our company’s foundation was built on placing our employees and customers first. With an award-winning atmosphere, we have matured into a company that boasts the best and brightest across multiple technical fields.
Career: At PeopleTec, we value your long-term goals. Whether it’s through our continuing-education opportunities, our robust training programs, or our “People First” benefits package, PeopleTec truly believes that our best investments are our people.
Come Experience It.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
- Location: , Huntsville, AL 35805, United States
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: No