Program Coordinator – Pentagon, VA – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on June 18, 2021
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Program Coordinator, Pentagon, VA
Cydecor is one of the most consistently growing organizations in the industry. We are a fast-paced government contractor, headquartered in Crystal City, Virginia. Our growth rate has exceeded double digits for more than ten years. Because of this expansion, we are upgrading several key areas in our infrastructure to meet demand. If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity that will challenge you and help define purpose for more than 200 teammates – then Cydecor is the company for you. Join our family!
Cydecor is driven to be the most exciting and rewarding professional services company by providing mission-critical program support and solutions that exceed customer expectations. Cydecor is a growing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business and is hiring a Program Coordinator to support our Navy Contract at the Pentagon, Arlington VA.
This position requires an active DOD Secret Clearance.
- Maintain and archive documents and electronic files.
- Schedule and maintain meetings, and coordinate resources on behalf of N96C, N96E, & N96F.
- Maintain and print daily calendars.
- Maintain tasker deadlines to include notifying responsible parties of duties and assignments.
- Ensure that deliverables are submitted in the required format in accordance with the provided instructions.
- Process correspondences related to job duties and on behalf of Deputy and Assistant Deputy.
- Support internal and external stakeholder meetings, briefings, conferences, including international cooperative engagements.
- Answer and direct phone calls appropriately.
- Coordinate security requests with N96 Security Coordinator.
- Maintain appropriate clearances.
- Assist with the proper distribution of unclassified and classified documents.
- Prepare and discard N96′s personnel burn bags per Navy’s policies and procedures regarding proper burn bag preparation and disposal.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Prepare and route administrative packages to include preparation of evaluations, Fitness Reports, awards, etc.
- Support Program reviews with printing quality handouts.
- Ensure adherence to visitor control procedures in the Office to include visitor login, maintenance personnel escort, and mobile phone offsite storage.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum three years’ relevant experience required.
- Experience working in a government office environment preferred.
- Familiarity with Navy / military rank structure, jargon, acronyms, and protocol.
- Defense Travel System (DTS) experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Must possess attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Strong organizational and planning skills required.
- Active DoD SECRET clearance is required.
- Arlington, VA
Cydecor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Sr. Corporate Recruiter
251 18th Street South, Suite 550 || Arlington, VA 22202
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No