Program Analyst (PPBE), Pentagon, VA – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on June 18, 2021
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Program Analyst (PPBE), Pentagon, VA
Cydecor is one of the most consistently growing organizations in the industry. We are a fast-paced government contractor, headquartered in Crystal City, Virginia. Our growth rate has exceeded double digits for more than ten years. Because of this expansion, we are upgrading several key areas in our infrastructure to meet demand. If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity that will challenge you and help define purpose for more than 200 teammates – then Cydecor is the company for you. Join our family!
Cydecor is seeking a Maritime Beyond Line-of-Sight and Amphibious Program Analyst to provide support services to the Networks and C3 Division (N2N6) of the Deputy Chief of Naval Operations, Information Warfare (OPNAV N2N6). This division is N2N6’s principal advisor to establish and validate requirements, set priorities, and direct overall planning and programming for networks and communications capabilities and systems, emphasizing program wholeness and total ownership costs.
- Program analysis for Maritime Beyond Line-of-Sight and Amphibious Communications
- Program, planning, and budgeting management support. (PPBE). Support analysis for financial and program management within the PPBE cycle.
- Primary interface with client management personnel regarding strategic issues.
- Analyze, evaluate, and prepare program briefs, reports, and correspondence.
- Develop and maintain program records, databases, and other documentation.
- Support preparation of OPNAV programs of record (PORs) and rapid acquisition briefs, reports, and presentations to both internal and external audiences.
- Provide program support for reviews, conferences, briefings, and other meetings.
- Support the Government in conducting a thorough analysis of current Navy radio communications architecture and provide improvement recommendations to support Navy POM.
- Produce technical documents in support of POM cycles. Examples include point papers, summary analyses, cost analyses, schedules, requirements, and plans of action and milestones (POA&Ms).
- Provide technical expertise support with regard to drafting, reviewing, and staffing recommended Navy plans; as well as for instructions, data calls, and requirements documents related to HF radio terminals, Battle Force Tactical Network, amphibious/Blue-in-Support-of-Green (BISOG)/US Marine Corps communications systems and initiatives, terrestrial long-haul network circuits
- Analyze and report on the programming and budgeting effects of a program.
- Review programming and budgeting line items for applicable OPNAV requirements.
- Analyze, evaluate and report on Total Ownership Cost (TOC), Cost as an Independent Variable (CAIV), and Life Cycle Cost (LCC).
- Provide administrative support in drafting and editing reports, correspondence, other memoranda, and tabular data for spelling, punctuation, and grammar, as well as ensuring formats are in compliance with Department of the Navy policy and standards.
- Deliver presentations and lead client meetings.
- Serve as key sponsor point of contact for reviews, conferences, briefings, and other meetings pertaining to the program portfolio.
- Establish a Branch/financial filing and management system in accordance with Navy standards. Ensure that classified information arriving in the office is correctly accounted for and stored in an appropriate location.
· 10 years overall experience (Active/Guard/Reserve Duty, United States Government (USG) Civilian, or Defense Contractor) with at least 2 years of service at a high-level Office of the Secretary of Defense or equivalent, Joint Staff, Combatant Command, Military Department or Service, Agency or Intel Community (IC) staff in the following areas:
· Maritime policy, guidance, and capabilities associated with the Office of the Secretary of Defense, Joint Staff, Combatant Commands, Military Departments / Services, IC, and US Interagency.
· Commander, Joint Chiefs of Staff Joint Capabilities Integration Development Instructions and Capability Gap Assessment (CGA) processes
· NC3 and assured communications systems and platforms
· Beyond Line-of-Sight resilient, disconnected, intermittent, low-bandwidth communication requirements.
· Maritime and portable beyond line-of-sight and HF/VHF/UHF radios, Multiple Access waveform systems
· Beyond Line-of-Sight Air, Ashore, and Maritime communications architectures, cryptographic equipment, and terrestrial networks
· Combatant Command Operation Plans
· National Defense Strategy, National Military Strategy, and Nuclear Posture
· DoD or IC Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE)
· United States Navy chain of command structure
· Knowledge of Capital Planning and Investment Control; development of Enterprise Architectures, Standards, Governance, Policy; Information Assurance/Security; the Department of Defense Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) Process; and Naval concepts is highly desired.
DOD TOP SECRET with ability to obtain SCI
Arlington, VA (Pentagon)
Cydecor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Sr. Corporate Recruiter
251 18th Street South, Suite 550 || Arlington, VA 22202
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No