Procurement Analyst / Coronado, CA / TS/SCI req’d – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on July 21, 2021
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
RMGS, Inc. is currently hiring a Procurement Analyst to support services for the performance of tasks in the Mission Support Branch in Coronado, California.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Procurement Analyst shall perform the following acquisition related functions:
- Develop procedures and perform post-award functions such as monitoring contract options expiration, assisting with contract closeouts, updating contract ownership tracker, and updating contract ceiling trackers. The Contractor shall provide recommendations to improve current post-award contract administration processes.
- Assist with internal reporting and developing standard metrics using industry standard tools such as EZ Query, FPDS-NG, eCITS and the Portal. Within 30 days of the end of each fiscal year, the Contractor shall generate workload metrics for the preceding fiscal year. The Government will provide the list of recurring metrics to the Contractor within 10 days of award of this contract and as changes occur.
- Assist N01C personnel to prepare for or respond to programmatic reviews, inspections (such as Management’s Internal Control (MIC), Inspector General (IG), Procurement Management Review (PMR) etc.), or other oversight and compliance audits or reviews. Support may include file review and maintenance, assistance with data calls, review of N01C PPGs (including N01C Contract Management Guide, COMNAVSPECWARCOM COR Guide, etc.) against current or new DoD PPGs to ensure alignment, tracking the completion of corrective actions, analyzing trends and evaluating the need for training, tools or guidance to address deficiencies.
- Research and provide current status of various contracts, on a daily basis, within N01C and to the Requesting Activity.
- Standard Procurement System (SPS)/Procurement Desktop Defense (PD2): Perform superuser administration functions in PD2. Functions include creating and amending PRs, creating or deleting user accounts, entering warrants, updating Procurement Action Lead Times (PALT), creating and approving vendors and shipping addresses, unlocking users, and resetting passwords.
- Prepare classified material for mailing in accordance with provided guidance regarding the proper handling, storage, and transport of classified information. The Contractor shall obtain and maintain a current courier card from the COMNAVSPECWARCOM Special Security Officer (SSO).
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of training of COMNAVSPECWARCOM internal and external customers. Training may include federal, DOD, SOCOM contracting practices and N01C PPG.
- Provide support for the Contractor Performance Assessment Reporting System (CPARS) Focal Point by capturing metrics, preparing internal reporting, and assisting N01C personnel with meeting compliance requirements.
- Assist with the Surveillance and Performing Monitoring / Joint Appointment Modules (SPM/JAM) implementation, compliance, reporting, and training N01C’s customers on use of the tool.
- Prepare internal and external correspondence normally encountered in the acquisition process.
- Perform non-IGF pre-award acquisition functions in support of contracting actions.
- Perform non-IGF cradle-to-grave acquisition tasks in support of contracting actions. Tasks may be performed using a variety of internal or external Federal contracting tools (i.e., beta SAM, GSA, NASA SEWP, DoD ESI, etc.).
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Current SECRET Security Clearance
- Level II DAWIA Certification in the Contracting Career Field (or FAC-C or industry equivalent).
- Five years’ experience performing pre-award and post-award acquisition related functions.
- Proficiency with at least four years of experience in the Standard Procurement System (SPS)/Procurement Desktop Defense (PD2) database.
- Proficiency and/or experience with other systems related tools, including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat DC/Professional, Adobe Photoshop, and Microsoft SharePoint 2010 (or higher).
- Experience with the Contractor Performance Assessment Reporting System (CPARS), System for Award Management (SAM), beta.SAM, GSA, Surveillance and Performing Monitoring / Joint Appointment Modules (SPM/JAM) and other compliance/processing/reporting systems for assisting N01C/N01K.
- TOP SECRET Security Clearance with access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and Alternative Compensatory Control Measures (ACCM) material/information.
RMGS, Inc. is a growing small business headquartered in Virginia Beach, Virginia. We provide security-related training and advisory services to the U.S. Government, allied nations, and private industry. We are an equal opportunity employer. RMGS, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, political affiliation, parental status, age, veteran status, medical condition or disability, genetic information, or any other protected status under federal, state, or local law.
RMGS, Inc. offers the following benefits as applicable:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and/or TRICARE supplemental insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Group and supplemental group life insurance
- AFLAC supplemental insurance
- Workers’ compensation
- Direct deposit
- Post-hardship differential and danger pay
- Medical evacuation insurance
- Short-term and high-risk life insurance
Apply for Procurement Analyst – COR using the link below:
4560 South Blvd. Suite 298
Virginia Beach, VA 23452
W:757-227-9362 | C:410-490-2661
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No