PAI Analyst- USSOCOM – Ft. Bragg, NC (TS/SCI required to apply) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on January 11, 2021
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Job Title: Open Source / PAI (Publicly Available Information) Analyst
Job Description: Seeking exceptionally qualified individuals to serve as an Open Source Analysts at the Mid, Senior & Expert level to support a USSOCOM contract. Analyst is a trained and seasoned intelligence professional who drives collection to identify persons and locations of interest. They focus on discovering vulnerabilities identified through open source collection efforts. An Open Source/PAI analyst fuses open source targeting leads with all-source analysis and provides inputs to the Commander for interagency and foreign partner release coordination via interagency partners. They use all intelligence disciplines to collect, exploit, and analyze target vulnerabilities through the fusion of information and dissemination of new operational targeting solutions.
Job Responsibilities: Must possess a thorough understanding of the intelligence cycle, research databases, analytical tools and mission across the CENTCOM AOR at a minimum. PAI analyst must have a fundamental understanding and knowledge of Syria and Iraq-based insurgent groups. They must be a critical thinker, and possess a fundamental understanding of counterterrorism operations, the targeting cycle, all-source intelligence fusion and key concepts of target development. They must possess a working knowledge of open source mapping tools and imagery databases (Google Earth), Analyst Notebook, and the Microsoft Office Suite. Additionally, knowledge of Proton, IC Reach, Voltron, Gossip, and Palantir is preferred.
Job Requirements: The position at the Senior & Expert Level shall possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum eight years (Senior) & ten years (Expert) analytical experience with DoD or equivalent Government agencies required with five years at the operational level in of support SOF operations.
- Network analysis experience.
- HUMINT deployment experience.
- Skilled in data and knowledge management, to include aggregating large amounts of data.
- Shall possess strong briefing skills and be capable of effectively directing subordinate analysts in the accomplishment of intelligence products and assessments.
- Acute knowledge of SOF and/or counterterrorism intelligence experience.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and be highly proficient in all source analytical support tools.
- Recent experience in Afghanistan, Iraq or other hostile fire zone supporting SOF operations.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Current Top Secret clearance and SCI eligible.
- Must possess a valid U.S. passport.
- Must be able to pass all pre-deployment requirements including a medical, dental, psychological, background, credit, and security screens as deemed necessary to be considered deployable.
- Must be able to obtain all required immunizations deemed necessary by the contract.
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No