Optometry Technician – Austin, TX – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on July 24, 2021
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Contact Info: Derek Hamilton (email@example.com)
Private family practice optometrist is seeking an Optometric Technician that is friendly, energetic, dependable and self-motivated. The position is Monday-Friday 8:30-5:30 (NO WEEKENDS)!
- Patient testing including visual field testing, retinal imaging and mapping, and refractive testing.
- Gathering and entering patient vision and medical history.
- Teaching contact lens insertion and removal.
- Providing front desk support by answering calls, verifying insurance, scheduling appointments and checking patients in/out.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Must be computer literate. Experience with electronic medical records is helpful.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Medical or healthcare experience is valuable – but not necessary.
What We’re Offering
- Strong wages
- Fully funded health insurance
- Funded health savings account
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Retirement account with matching (up to 3%)
- No nights, weekends or holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No