Nurse Practitioner (NP)/Physician Assistant (PA), PART TIME, Flexible – Job Corp Ogden UT – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on June 18, 2021
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner (Part-Time)
Tridant Solutions is seeking a Part-Time Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner (around 12 hours a week) in the Ogden, UT area.
Tridant Solutions is a fast-growth and award-winning professional services firm that combines service excellence with operational responsiveness. We are looking for our next team member who will be a valuable part of our group as we continue to grow and build our organization.
Tridant Solutions is a 2020 INC 5000 Awardee (3 times in a row), woman-owned small business and SBA 8(a) firm poised for continued growth. If work ethic, delivering results and challenge are meaningful to you, this is your firm. Review our website (www.tridantsolutions.com) to learn about the types of services we provide, our client base, and exciting programs.
The Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner will be providing medical examinations, assessments, and diagnosis for at risk youth/young adults. You will also be collaborating with counselors and external providers to provide long-term care plans.
- Provide medical examinations and assessments, medical diagnosis, and early identification of medical issues.
- Will be caring for at risk-youth/young adults (ages 16-24 years old)
- Conduct vision, dental, and tuberculin skin test screenings
- Clinical and non-clinical case management duties
- Maintain student medical health records
- Provide preventative care, planning intervention medical care, and preventative education. This includes experience providing such services in the realm of family planning and drug and alcohol abuse intervention.
- Treatment of basic non-emergency medical conditions. Provide basic medical care.
- Follow-up with students, monitor their health conditions, and keep thorough records in their medical files.
- Provide hospitalization recommendations as needed.
- Issue prescriptions and immunizations
- Order and interpret entrance immunizations, laboratory tests, and screenings. Includes Syphilis, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, Pap Smear, and Pregnancy Tests.
- HIPAA compliance
- Collaborate with Substance Abuse Counselor and Center Mental Health Counselor to prescribe Schedule II medications and discuss long-term medication management.
- Coordinate with external health and wellness components/activities (i.e. specialty services providers. For example, substance abuse programs, dentists, mental health counselors etc.)
- Participate in regular committee meetings to review student health files. Provide reports to Center Director on all health-related matters, including medical supplies and medications inventory needs, equipment repair or replacement needs, and justification for spend on certain special services.
- Provide health and wellness education to students and promote such programs within the Center.
- Provide the oversight and education activities needed to provide patients with chronic care management.
- Establish a referral system so that students who require specialty or emergency services can be quickly provided with resources to acquire the care they need.
- Advise and assist the health education instructor in the development and implementation of the Medical Health Education Program.
- Active, unrestricted license to practice in Utah
- Current DEA registration
- Current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) and/or Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
- For Physician Assistants: Current and active certification as a Physician Assistant by the National Committee on Certification Physician Assistants (NCCPA);
- For Nurse Practitioners: Valid, unrestricted license to practice as a Nurse Practitioner (NP) in the appropriate state.
- Must maintain licenses and certifications during the entire performance period
- Applicant must agree to agree to a criminal background check and drug testing if the contract’s Contracting Officer deems such a test necessary.
- Shall be able to read, write, understand, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate with all patients and other healthcare providers.
- Shall have experience in MS WORD, EXCEL.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION:
- Salary DOE
- 12 hours per week x 50 weeks per year
- A reasonable schedule would be considered providing services one (1) or two (2) days a week, M-F, 8am – 5pm.
- Weber Basin Job Corps Center Odgen, UT
- Access to Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs)
- Educational and training reimbursement eligible
- Opportunities for volunteer and community service projects, company team events, and holiday parties.
- Employment contingent upon successful background check and drug screen.
**Contingent upon contract award**
Tridant Solutions is an equal opportunity employer for all employees and applicants; we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where differences are valued and respected for the benefit of our team, our services, and our diverse communities. Part of our mission is to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, veterans, and intersectional individuals are encouraged to apply.
CLICK HERE for information on how to protect yourself and others.
Our Employee Assistance Program is available 24/7 to help with any life issues. Call 1-800-854-1446 to speak with a counselor.
~Practice safe distancing, frequent handwashing and wear a mask !
STAY SAFE, DILIGENT AND HEALTHY (go to cdc.gov for information)!
(626) 614-9581 x2001 Office
(866) 629-3836 FAX
(310) 292-7382 mobile/text
Ranked on Inc5000 List of Fastest Growing US Companies 3 years in a row 2018, 2019 & 2020
8(a), ED/WOSB, WMBE, SDB
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No