Naval Special Warfare Intelligence Analyst/TS SCI/Hawaii – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on July 31, 2020
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
VICTOR42 is seeking multiple Intelligence Analysts to provide Naval Special Operations with intelligence support and full spectrum undersea Special Operations and activities worldwide.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4 years of working experience in the field of naval operational intelligence or special operations intelligence support is required.
- Ability to perform maritime operational intelligence and special operations intelligence tasks supporting a SOTF.
- Proficient in conducting intelligence research; gathering, processing, assembling and analyzing multi-intelligence data sources; and forming and disseminating assessments to the warfighter.
- Experience deploying as part of an Operational Intelligence (INTEL) watch as part of a Special Operations Task Force or aboard a US Navy surface combatant.
- Be willing to live and work near Joint Base Pearl Harbor Hickam in Hawaii.
- Must be available to start work upon contract award (within 30 days).
Interested candidates should email their resumes to Brian.Jennings@victor42.com for immediate processing.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
1808 Eye St. NW, 4th Floor
Washington, DC 20006
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No