Modeling & Sim Senior Computer Prog/Software Engineer Environments Support Branch – CBL contingent – Ft. Gordon, GA – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on September 16, 2021
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Provide CBL mission with support that includes cutting-edge systems engineering, satellite support, analysis, prototyping, assessments, systems administration, network engineering, information assurance, model development, and distributed simulation network operations and security center services. Experimentation support shall include both analytical and systems engineering support in the planning, setup, design, accreditation, execution, data collection, equipment integration, equipment configuration, technical procedure manual development and formal written reports based on analysis of event results.
Location: Fort Gordon, GA
· Security Clearance: obtain and maintain TS with SCI eligibility.
· Certification & Training, CE, within 6 months: (1) for Windows: either Windows Server certification, CompTIA Server+ certification or complete equivalent Windows Server training; or and (2) for Linux: either earn Linux+CE certification; or complete equivalent Linux training.
· Experience: a minimum of five (5) years’ of hands on experience in: TCP/IP, Ethernet, wireless transmission devices, network security, ethical hacking, network and computer system fundamentals, web servers and applications, SQL injection, hacking Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, mobile device security, evasion, cloud technologies and security, and d virtualization technologies
· Proficiencies: possess the knowledge, skills and abilities to build an emulation environment to conduct ethical hacking using IP Schemas, the OSI Model, LANs/WANs, switch, router, firewall, access point, SNMP, ARP, NAT, HTTP, FTP, Telnet, RDP, SSH, POP, SMTP, SSL, and NetBIOS.
· Be computer literate with emphasis on proficiency with MS Office products (i.e.; MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access).
**THIS POSITION IS DEPENDENT ON CONTRACT AWARD
Charles F. Day & Associates, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Charles F Day & Associates, LLC
702 N. Perry Street
Davenport, IA 52803
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No