Modeling & Sim Senior Analyst Environments Support Branch – CBL contingent – Ft. Gordon, GA – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on September 16, 2021
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Provide CBL mission with support that includes cutting-edge systems engineering, satellite support, analysis, prototyping, assessments, systems administration, network engineering, information assurance, model development, and distributed simulation network operations and security center services. Experimentation support shall include both analytical and systems engineering support in the planning, setup, design, accreditation, execution, data collection, equipment integration, equipment configuration, technical procedure manual development and formal written reports based on analysis of event results.
Location: Fort Gordon, GA
· Security Clearance: obtain and maintain TS with SCI eligibility.
· Certification & Training, CE, day 1: Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 30 semester hours in a combination of mathematics, statistics, and computer science with at least four (4) years’ experience directly supervising and managing information technology projects.
· Certification & Training, CE, within 6 months: (1) for Windows: either earn Windows Server certification, CompTIA Server+ certification, or complete equivalent Windows Server training; and (2) for Linux: either earn Linux+CE certification or complete equivalent Linux training
· Experience: a minimum of four (4) years with model-ready data to support M&S of tactical and communications networks, cyber, EW and Information Advantage requirements; experience and understanding of Army force structure and force modernization efforts; and hands-on experience with tactical Army communications networks.
· Proficiencies: advanced writing and presentation speaking skills; and be computer literate with emphasis on proficiency with MS Office products (i.e.; MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access).
**THIS POSITION IS DEPENDENT ON CONTRACT AWARD
Charles F. Day & Associates, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Charles F Day & Associates, LLC
702 N. Perry Street
Davenport, IA 52803
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No