Mid- Level Strategic and Theater Planner (#1551774)
Posted by Paige McAlister on October 15, 2020
To apply to this job, click here.
PeopleTec is currently seeking a Mid- Level Strategic and Theater Planner to support Schriever Air Force Base near Colorado Springs, CO.
The candidate will provide situational awareness and subject matter expertise (SME) to the command on missile defense related activities, strategies, and plans of geographical combatant commands (GCCs).
- Support interface with Joint Staff, Combatant Commands, Service staffs and components for the development of recommendations to support Global Force Management
- Provide subject matter expertise in support of assessments of strategic level policy documents, to include: the Unified Command Plan, National Military Strategy, Global Employment of Forces, Joint Strategic Capabilities Plan, and Global Force Management Implementation Guidance
- Correlate missile defense planning within the framework established by Joint Staff and Office of Secretary of Defense
- Support the development of strategic initiatives for future planning efforts using experience in strategic policy, joint operational planning, deliberate planning, and Joint Operation Plans and Execution System (JOPES)
- Provide recommendations on missile defense inputs into USSTRATCOM contingency plans
- Interface with planners at USSTRATCOM and missile defense cells in the GCCs to support development of missile defense appendices
- Provide subject matter expertise on ballistic missile defense capabilities and interfaces with Missile Defense Agency to provide technical analysis supporting plan development
- Support GCC plan assessments, adversary-centric bundled plans assessments, and development of strategies to mitigate deficiencies
- Attend and support conferences, meetings and briefings
- Strong understanding of Missile Defense and Combatant Commands’ areas of responsibility
- Understanding of strategic plans and policy
- Travel: 10%
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
A Bachelor’s Degree and 5-10+ years of experience are required.
- Strategic plans or policy experience
- Combatant Command experience
People First. Technology Always.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an employee-owned small business founded in Huntsville, AL that provides exceptional customer support by employing and retaining a highly skilled workforce.
Culture: The name “PeopleTec” was deliberately chosen to remind us of our core value system – our people. Our company’s foundation was built on placing our employees and customers first. With an award-winning atmosphere, we have matured into a company that boasts the best and brightest across multiple technical fields.
Career: At PeopleTec, we value your long-term goals. Whether it’s through our continuing-education opportunities, our robust training programs, or our “People First” benefits package, PeopleTec truly believes that our best investments are our people.
Come Experience It.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
- Location: , Colorado Springs, Colorado 63221, United States
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No