Marine Special Operations Forces Recruiters (Camp Lejeune, NC/Camp Pendleton, CA)(SECRET req’d) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on January 13, 2022
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Marine Special Operations Forces Recruiters
Spathe Systems is seeking numerous experienced Recruiters to support the mission of attracting and supplying qualified candidates to enter the Marine Special Operations Forces (MARSOF) Assessment and Selection (A&S) Program.
Spathe Systems is a rapidly growing SOF led, 8(a) defense contractors headquartered in Tampa, FL with offices in Fayetteville, NC and strategic partner locations in Camp Lejeune, NC, Virginia Beach, VA, and Coronado, CA. As a small business with a tight-knit family feel, Spathe empowers its employees to solve problems and make decisions.
Clearance: Active SECRET security clearance required.
SPATHE is looking for seven qualified recruiters skilled in the Marine Corps Systematic Approach to Recruiting and Advertisement to fulfill a multi-year contract at MARSOC Marine Raider Training Center (MRTC) at Camp Lejeune, NC in support of the MARSOF Recruiting and Advertising (R&A) mission.
The candidate shall perform the following tasks:
Recruiters shall have a complete understanding of all Marine Corps Forces Manpower Policies related to retention and lateral moves. Recruiters shall understand and execute Systematic Recruiting to gain new working applicants, through telephone, emails and unit canvassing in the absence of a uniform Recruiter. Recruiters shall understand Marine Corps Orders and Directives that govern the MARSOC Recruiting Program and shall possess a working knowledge of MARSOC and the associated missions applicable to the Critical Skills Operators and Special Operations Officer.
- Recruiters will manage large pools of qualified new working applicants and be proficient in the use of the Recruiting Information System (RIS) database.
- Recruiters shall be responsible for the timely processing of all Command Screening Checklists and Special Operations (SO) Physicals and maintain contact with all new working applicants at least twice monthly prior to the applicant’s approval to attend A&S.
- Recruiters shall maintain commitment with assigned applicants and assist the uniform recruiter with dissemination of information pertaining to A&S.
- Recruiters may be required to travel to CONUS and OCONUS locations in support of the R&A mission as directed by the Assistant Operations Officer.
- Recruiters shall be required to interact directly with individual applicants and their parent commands.
- E-6 to E-9 with four years of experience as a Marine Corps Recruiter and/or a Unit Career Planner.
- Completion of the Marine Resident or Non-Resident Staff Non-Commissioned Officer Career or Advance Course.
- Possess a current passport.
Camp Lejeune, NC: 4 Recruiters, Camp Pendleton, CA: 3 Recruiters
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- 11 Federal Holidays
0800-1700 Mon-Fri adjusted hours as needed.
- Travel is required to various CONUS locations in support of this task order. May be required to participate in meetings, briefings, conferences, working groups, courses, and training events as requested by the Government. The candidate travels as initiated by written tasking approved by the COR.
Position ID: SCSS-XX-004-010
O: (781) 635-8494| E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No