Maintenance Technician Open Circuit Dive Equipment Support / Coronado, CA / SECRET – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on July 21, 2021
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
RMGS, Inc. is currently hiring a Maintenance Technician/Open Circuit Dive Equipment Support in Coronado, CA.
The Maintenance Technician Open Circuit Dive Equipment Support will conduct preventative and corrective maintenance as mandated by OPNAV Instruction 4790 and as scheduled in 3M for over 2,000 open circuit items including SCUBA tanks, regulators, air compressors, Haskel oxygen charging booster pumps and kits, diagnostic test equipment and tools, buoyancy compensators, surface swim life preservers, depth gauges, pressure gauges, underwater communications equipment, full face diving masks and Diving Life Support System (DLSS) associated equipment. Must be available to travel in CONUS.
- Possess a valid state driver’s license.
- Perform documentation of SCUBA diving equipment maintenance and portable diving equipment for certification program.
- Overhaul and setting proper limits for up to 200 breathing regulators.
- Visually inspect interior, exterior, and ensure proper hydrostatic testing of high-pressure air cylinders, as well as overhaul of cylinder manifolds and valves.
- Maintain DLSS equipment IAW US Navy Dive Manual and ensure proper functionality of all flotation devices and their emergency activation systems.
- Assist with the preventative and corrective maintenance of the MK 25 UBA and support equipment.
- Perform maintenance documentation for PMS SKED computer program.
- Conduct and maintain inventory of repair parts and project needs.
- Collect DD 1149 from military member for each class and report any deficiencies to Government.
- Conduct and maintain inventories of diving equipment, after each class.
- Conduct a monthly inventory of all diving life support equipment and provide appropriate documentation to COR and Diving Maintenance Manager.
- Possess Navy Dive School certification (NEC 5342 or higher dive certification).
- Possess qualification as Material Maintenance Management (3M) Maintenance Man, 3M QA Craftsman, and 3M Work Center Supervisor.
- Possess certification as factory trained technician for diving equipment within inventory, DLSS Re-Entry Control (REC) Supervisor, oxygen clean system worker, and MK 25 UBA maintenance technician.
- Possess 10 years’ experience working with installation level maintenance programs and systems that relate to maintenance capability and capacity.
- Possess an active/current Secret security clearance.
RMGS, Inc. is a growing small business headquartered in Virginia Beach, Virginia. We provide security-related training and advisory services to the U.S. Government, allied nations, and private industry. We are an equal opportunity employer. RMGS, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, political affiliation, parental status, age, veteran status, medical condition or disability, genetic information, or any other protected status under federal, state, or local law.
RMGS, Inc. offers the following benefits as applicable:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and/or TRICARE supplemental insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Group and supplemental group life insurance
- AFLAC supplemental insurance
- Workers’ compensation
- Direct deposit
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No