Logistics Engineer Associate – CBL contingent – Ft. Gordon, GA – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on September 15, 2021
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Provide support the CBL mission with experimentation support that includes cutting-edge systems engineering, satellite support, analysis, prototyping, assessments, systems administration, network engineering, information assurance, model development, and distributed simulation network operations and security center services. Experimentation support shall include both analytical and systems engineering support in the planning, setup, design, accreditation, execution, data collection, equipment integration, equipment configuration, technical procedure manual development and formal written reports based on analysis of event results.
Location: Fort Gordon, GA
· Security Clearance: obtain and maintain Secret.
· IAWF / CSWF: no.
· Certification & Training, Baseline, day 1: none.
· Certification & Training, CE, day 1: none.
· Certification & Training, CE, within 6 months: none.
· Experience: have a minimum of three (3) years’ experience or equivalent in the field of Army logistics operations and worked directly in the career field during three (3) of the preceding five (5) years; have experience with the Cyber Center of Excellence Command Supply Discipline Program providing 100% inventory control to all items identified on the installation property book; and equipment maintenance processes and procedures.
· Proficiencies: have knowledge in Army supply policies and procedures regarding property inventories, cataloging, maintenance, transfer, and turn-in; and be computer literate (have a working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Spreadsheets, etc.).
**THIS POSITION IS DEPENDENT ON CONTRACT AWARD
Charles F. Day & Associates, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Charles F Day & Associates, LLC
702 N. Perry Street
Davenport, IA 52803
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No