Knowledge Manager (Reston, VA ) (TS SCI req’d) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on June 9, 2021
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
What You’ll Get to Do:
As a CACI-WGI (The Wexford Group International) Task Force Phalanx CUAS Knowledge Manager, you will be a member of a team of analysts providing specialized threat analysis and security assessment support to evaluate C-UAS reporting and understand and mitigate the threat posed by Unmanned Aerial Systems to critical infrastructure, locations, and assets. You will develop, establish, execute and manage a knowledge management strategy for Task Force Phalanx in support of quality analytic production against established Measures of Effectiveness/Performance (MOE/P), ensure document control that supports rigorous audit and review processes, and coordinate appropriate documentation for rigorous Intelligence Oversight compliance. The KM strategy will support Task Force Phalanx mission to monitor and conduct detailed operational analysis on C-UAS systems data reports and ensure successful transfer into a usable, quantitative format for analysis. Knowledge management activities will incorporate C-UAS data and other related data sources allowing the team to conduct operations, security, and multi-intelligence analysis that aids Military Commanders to detect, identity, monitor, and track UAS activity that augments DoD’s responsibility to mitigate the threat posed by unmanned aircraft systems to the safety or security of covered DoD facilities or assets. As required, you will assist and participate in planning, developing, and delivering tailored analytic products, capabilities and tools training to supported consumers and partners and you will assist in providing quality assurance and quality control over developed products to ensure they meet client standards and follow DoD and Director of National Intelligence (DNI) standards. As required, you will interact directly with the client, the JCO, C-sUAS, and Improvised-Threat Communities of Interest (CoI), Operations, Law Enforcement, and intelligence partners across the IC, and the deployed operations-intelligence consumer during the development of products to meet requests for information.
More About the Role:
The primary role of the TF Phalanx Knowledge Manager is to develop and execute a comprehensive KM Strategy and coordinate the resources (tools and data) required to ensure the success of the day-to-day operations of the TF Phalanx organization related to KM. This includes management of the data, and coordination for the hardware and software required, assisting in database design and proper maintenance, coordination of technical support, and management of all KM resources. The KM must have the knowledge and the ability to develop and articulate the “how and why” of putting together an effective KM strategy that supports effective execution for all facets of Task Force Phalanx operations. The KM reviews and audits the production and KM processes techniques and methods for TF Phalanx to ensure they are continuously improved. KM assists in providing guidance and input into the Knowledge Management strategy in coordination with Government oversight. Advocates Knowledge Management use and contributions within the group. Evaluates performance metrics against defined critical success factors and institutes actions to correct shortcomings. Interfaces with other processes and/or functions to ensure processes are put in place to capture data, information and knowledge and leverage benefits provided by effective Knowledge Management processes. Prepares and coordinates approval for documentation for new or existing Knowledge management processes. Directs and schedules the training of users on KM processes and procedures. Conducts Knowledge Management activities to ensure Intelligence Oversight compliance.
You will work closely with other members of the TF Phalanx team to monitor and identify capabilities and vulnerabilities of targeted enemy organizations; identify trends, patterns, and key nodes; and highlight their relationships to the targeted enemy networks. You will assist with the development and maintenance of KM processes and procedures that support analytic processing, production, and dissemination of analytic products.
As required, you will brief assessments and may represent the client organization in fielding KM or technical questions to support key assessments. You may serve as a client liaison and coordinate with government personnel, technical experts, and sub-contractors.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Current Top Secret/Specialized Compartmented Information Security Clearance.
- More than three years of Knowledge management/data management experience
- Bachelor’s degree and five years of experience, or associates degree and seven years of experience, or nine years of relevant work experience.
- Expert/high competence in the use of Microsoft Office 365 (MS SharePoint)
- Experience developing and maintaining custom workflows (MS Workflow)
- Experience building MS Office macros
- Knowledge Management experience coordinating Data Warehousing, with an understanding of data Architecture
- Experience with Intelligence Oversight requirements
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- More than three years as a KM Administrator
- More than three years of operations-intelligence and or security assessment support and analysis experience within the DoD or IC.
- More than five years of military experience, and/or a combination of military and IC Agency experience, including recent combat deployments, and be well-versed in all areas of military intelligence.
- More than five years coordinating All-Source and GEOINT support to network analysis in support of attack the network or CT operations – including counter-facilitation.
- Direct experience providing C-UAS operations or intelligence support.
- Operational and functional understanding of intel analysis tools to include; M3, Lucky, HOT-R, JIDO ANTS, TAC, NCTC Online, TIDE, DataXplorer, PROTON, TargetCOP, BHTK.
- Practical understanding of all-source analytic Intel tools such as, Analyst Notebook and Palantir.
What We Can Offer You:
- CACI-WGI (The Wexford Group International) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CACI with a reputation for uncompromising standards of quality in its people and its performance. Joining the CACI-WGI team is a mark of excellence for those employees who complete our rigorous Recruiting, Assessment, and Selection (RAS) process.
- CACI-WGI’s mission places its personnel against the government’s most critical emerging challenges. Work with us and you’ll be working with a team making a difference across the globe.
- CACI-WGI offers competitive benefits as well as numerous learning and development opportunities.
- As the Prime Contractor for this effort with JIDO, CACI-WGI offers unmatched stability and growth potential within the program.
To apply please select the link – https://careers.caci.com/ShowJob/JobId/2899732/KnowledgeManager
Lead Technical Recruiter
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No