Knowledge Manager | National Harbor, MD | TS SCI reqd – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on April 7, 2021
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
The Knowledge Management (KM) team works with program and functional representatives to assess current state processes and recommend appropriate technology-based automation. The primary tool is the Atlassian Suite (Confluence and Jira). Novetta delivers this capability to the customer, so the Knowledge Manager should be familiar with the platform capabilities or demonstrate a proficiency in a similar content collaboration and project management tool. The Knowledge Manager will be responsible to assist and develop requirements on the Atlassian platform, to include creating custom pages, workflows, permissions schemes, notification schemes, screen schemes, and custom fields. The Knowledge Manager will also assist with training, user management, and help-desk related functions for the platform capabilities. The Knowledge Manager should have experience in content and information management.
The primary duty station for this position will be at Ft. Washington, Maryland. The Knowledge Management team supports users at additional sites to include Fairfax, VA and Joint Base Andrews, MD. The Junior KM will be required to travel as needed to these locations to provide support.
- Proactive and curious.
- Ability to collaborate on a team, while possessing the initiative to work independently as required.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply technical solutions to support information requirements and business processes.
- Detail oriented, with a demonstrated ability to prioritize, manage, and deliver on assigned tasks while adhering to deadlines.
- B.S. or equivalent experience. A proven expertise administering the Atlassian Suite may substitute for education.
- Experience with the Atlassian suite (Confluence, Jira), and several add-ons to enhance functionality
- Ability to work with web-based administrative tools to create business process automation in various forms.
- Able to teach technical concepts to nontechnical business users.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance is required
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No