Joint Exercise Designer – MCMWTC
Posted by email@example.com on October 15, 2020
To apply to this job, click here.
The MCMWTC Joint Exercise Designer receives work direction derivatives from the Project Manager. The MCMWTC Joint Exercise Designer will support the client by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Senior Policy Analyst needed to support Marine Corps Training and Education Command (TECOM) implementation of the Joint National Training Capability at the Marine Corps Mountain Warfare Training Center (MCMWTC).
- Supports joint interoperability exercise planning efforts for MCMWTC/TECOM in support of Marine Corps requirements for the implementation of the DoD directed Joint National Training Capability (JNTC) and Training Transformation (T2) initiatives.
- Through direct liaison with MCMWTC from the Government site in Bridgeport, CA will operate as an exercise planner to facilitate seamless integration of JNTC into the MCMWTC training program.
- Must understand Marine Corps operational concepts and training exercise design techniques, as well as how they affect Marine Corps training focus.
- Must also understand current Marine Corps training policies and procedures.
- Confer with management, supervisors
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 5 years of military experience.
- Attendance at a professional military education institution/program (resident/non-resident), such as Expeditionary Warfare School, Command and Staff College, or the Staff NCO Academy.
- Five (5) years’ experience in a discipline related to military operations at the battalion level required.
- Ten (10) years’ experience related to military operations in the Command Element of a Marine Air Ground Task Force preferred.
- The ideal candidate is a former SNCO or Officer who has experience in Ground Combat Arms.
- Experience working in a Joint command is preferred.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Able to read, write, and communicate effectively in English.
- Able to design and write clear communications and present training programs.
- Proficient in computer applications such as Windows and MS Office
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational, planning and prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Required to sit for extended periods of time and maintain focus
- Qualification as an authorized company driver is required. All authorized company drivers must have a valid driver’s license, current automobile insurance, and a driving record that is acceptable to the company’s auto insurance provider.
- Daily travel in local area during work day (including use of personal vehicle)
SPECIAL POSITION NOTATIONS
- Ability to obtain or have a security clearance
- Requires 10% travel
- Location: MCMWTC, Bridgeport, CA 93517,
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: No