ISR Tactical Control Instructor / Curriculum Development SME (Camp Lejeune) (TS/SCI req’d) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on July 24, 2021
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Cornerstone is looking for 3 candidates who will serve as a Subject Matter Expert involved in conducting training and courseware development to ensure SOF students meet course learning objectives. The candidates will also utilize geospatial programs such as ArcGIS, AIDE, Google Earth, SOCET GXP, etc. to augment classroom training.
Additionally, the candidates will develop and execute tactical integration of AISR and GEOINT capabilities with other intelligence disciplines to conduct in-depth and all-source analytic production.
- Must have 2 deployments OCONUS within the last 10 years working as an ISR and FMV analyst
- Must be proficient with SOF exploitation programs and software such as ArcGIS, AIDE, Google Earth, SOCET GXP, and QT
- Must be familiar with SOF communication tools and have basic radio communication skills
- Must be able to maintain certification/achieve recertification as an ISR Tactical Controller
- Experience in leveraging ISR capabilities to satisfy tactical needs of SOF and other operational/tactical collection requirements
- Experience in creating lesson plans and detailed curricula, specifically with GEOINT, ISR, or SOF courses
- Experience in identifying areas of deficiency in a group of students, individual students, and developing methods to address those deficiencies to enable student success
Contact: Trevor Burbank at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No