Installation & Production Engineer, Arlington, VA – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on June 18, 2021
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Installation & Production Engineer, Arlington, VA
Cydecor is one of the most consistently growing organizations in the industry. We are a fast-paced government contractor, headquartered in Crystal City, Virginia. Our growth rate has exceeded double digits for more than ten years. Because of this expansion, we are upgrading several key areas in our infrastructure to meet demand. If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity that will challenge you and help define purpose for more than 200 teammates – then Cydecor is the company for you. Join our family!
Cydecor is seeking an Installation & Production Engineer, in Arlington, VA to support our NAVSEA PEO IWS 11 Terminal Defense Systems support contract. This position will provide support to the Terminal Defense System (TDS) PEO IWS 11. Cydecor, a growing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, is driven to be the most exciting and rewarding professional services company by providing mission-critical program support and solutions that exceed customer expectations.
· Maintain RAM launcher installation schedules for new construction and multiple ORDALTs against changing ship availabilities, budgets, and hardware availabilities.
· Maintain the RAM SCN budget planning and execution files to ensure all projects are properly funded and funding shortfalls or surpluses are identified.
· Maintain the RAM test equipment repository and upgrade roadmap to ensure all test equipment on the RAM production lines and design agent labs are efficiently sustained and continue to meet cybersecurity requirements.
· Assist the RAM installation manager with data calls from ship platform managers including 7300s, budget execution, and installation.
· Provide production engineering support for minor obsolescence redesigns and assistance in understanding and resolving any production issues that arise.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
· 5+ years of experience in related field
· Powerpoint and Excel skills will be required to perform all duties.
· Strong communication and written skills
· Experience with RAM Launcher Installations schedules
· Experience with PPBE
Clearance: DOD SECRET
Geography: Crystal City, VA
Cydecor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Sr. Corporate Recruiter
251 18th Street South, Suite 550 || Arlington, VA 22202
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No