Information Assurance Network Officer (IANO) – CBL contingent – Ft. Gordon, GA – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on September 15, 2021
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Provide support the CBL mission with experimentation support that includes cutting-edge systems engineering, satellite support, analysis, prototyping, assessments, systems administration, network engineering, information assurance, model development, and distributed simulation network operations and security center services. Experimentation support shall include both analytical and systems engineering support in the planning, setup, design, accreditation, execution, data collection, equipment integration, equipment configuration, technical procedure manual development and formal written reports based on analysis of event results.
Location: Fort Gordon, GA
· This position is not full time. It includes additional duties as assigned to personnel in each CBL Branch. Personnel assigned this additional duty must have additional certifications along with certification and training described above in each labor category.
· Security Clearance: obtain and maintain TS with SCI eligibility.
· IAWF / CSWF: DoD 8570.01 / DoD 8140 IAT Level I.
· Certification & Training, Baseline, day 1: IAT Level I, II, or III, IAW DoDM 8570 standards maintained at https://cyber.mil.
· Certification & Training, CE, within 6 months: must complete Windows administration training.
· Experience: a minimum of five (5) years providing IT support.
· Proficiencies: knowledgeable in: DoD information desktop systems configuration; vulnerability management & patching processes; standard Army desktop image operating systems and applications; skilled at: troubleshooting & resolving issues with Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems; providing first-line technical support to users and coordinating external support as needed.
· Be computer literate with emphasis on proficiency with MS Office products (i.e.; MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access).
**THIS POSITION IS DEPENDENT ON CONTRACT AWARD
Charles F. Day & Associates, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Charles F Day & Associates, LLC
702 N. Perry Street
Davenport, IA 52803
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No