Immediate hire Position: Technical Surveillance Counter Measures (TSCM) Technician /Active TS w/ SCI elig) OCONUS , Washington DC – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on September 16, 2021
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conducts technical surveillance countermeasures inspections using a suite of highly sophisticated and sensitive countermeasures equipment to ensure sensitive areas are free of clandestine technical eavesdropping devices.
- Plan, prep and execute full scope TSCM inspections in conjunction with current threat information or special intelligence information and employ proper operational security.
- Responsible for assisting with equipment logistics, maintenance, and evaluations to ensure cutting-edge operational readiness.
- Blends field experience with physical science knowledge to recommend new detection equipment to enhance the inspection process.
- Carries out security-related matters in accordance with Intelligence Directive 702 and specifically ICD/ICS 705. Conducts TSCM Inspections per Security Policy Board Procedural Guides 1, 2, and 3 and other Department of State Policies.
- Required to be certified by the Interagency Training Center to conduct TSCM Inspection, be conversant with national security policies, Department of State physical, technical and construction security standards and Director of Central Intelligence (DCI) procedures for conducting TSCM Inspections.
- Uses independent judgement when initiating and supporting investigatory activities with law enforcement, counterintelligence, and national security implications.
- Makes recommendations to client senior leadership to improve effectiveness of TSCM inspections program and assists with establishment and monitoring of program milestones.
- Prepares written reports for senior client leadership and interagency partners detailing findings and recommendations for TSCM inspections.
- Proficient in physical security standards.
- Identifies vulnerabilities and makes recommendations based on the above mentioned standards and best practices.
- Remains proficient in all areas of TSCM inspection and assists with technical, physical, construction and transit security issues as required.
- ITC (Interagency Training Center) TSCM Fundamentals Course Graduate
- Experience conducting full scope TSCM Inspections
- Experience with Radio Frequency (RF) countermeasures
- Experience inspecting telecommunications systems
- Knowledge of the Intelligence Community Directive ICD/ICS 705
- Must be located in the Washington DC/VA/MD area or willing to relocate
- Counterintelligence background is a plus
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- May be required to travel OCONUS to conduct installation, training or maintenance at diplomatic facilities. Accordingly, a valid passport is required.
Interested personnel can submit their candidacy through the GB Contracting Group LLC Recruiting Team, please send your personal profile and resume info to Admin@GBCGroupllc.com
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No