HUMINT Targeting Analyst & STO Planner – Southern VA (TS/ SCI required to apply) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on July 24, 2021
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Job Titles: Intelligence Analyst/Military Specialist – Expert & STO Planner
Location: Southern VA
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Job Description: Preting seeks exceptionally qualified Intelligence Analysts (IA) to support USSOCOM.
Intelligence Analysts responsible for researching, developing, and presenting intelligence products at the operational level for senior leaders including: CT and regional analysis, GEOINT, HUMINT, SIGINT, OSINT/PAI, political/military analysis and support to targeting. Intelligence analysts shall interface with other intelligence organizations to fully prepare teams for exploitation of enemy personnel, as well as prepare post screening analytical products and assessments supporting targeting efforts, and threat analysis. Intelligence Analysts are responsible for the production of intelligence assessments and products in support of deployed SOF Task Forces to enable the F3EAD targeting cycle.
Job Responsibilities: Expert-Level Intelligence Analyst/Military Specialist (IA-E) shall have advanced targeting skills and firsthand experience targeting networks, individuals within networks, and identifying vulnerabilities for exploitation. Intelligence analysts shall have a deep understanding of the F3EAD targeting cycle as well as the current data, tools, and techniques used for each phase of targeting. Advanced Microsoft Office skills and proficiency using current analytic tools, databases and Intelligence and operational systems is required.
Job Requirements: Expert-Level Intelligence Analyst/Military Specialist (IA-E) shall possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of ten (10) years analytical experience within DoD or equivalent Government agencies required, with five (5) years at the operational level.
- Shall be highly proficient in utilizing current intelligence related automation, applications, tools, and databases to support analytical efforts and product development.
- Shall possess strong briefing skills.
- Strong background and firsthand experience is required in the following analytical areas: Sensitive Site Exploitation (SSE), data at rest Regional Analysis, Geo-Political Analysis, HUMINT/SIGINT Analysis, and Collection Management.
- Must have ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Must have ability to work as a part of a team to identify trends and information of value within data-at-rest to drive reporting and production to alert decision-makers of new developments and to meet specific customer requirements.
- Acute knowledge of SOF and or CT intelligence experience is highly desirable.
- Current Top Secret clearance and SCI eligible.
- Must possess a valid US passport
- Must be able to pass all pre-deployment requirements including a medical, dental, psychological, background, credit, and security screens as deemed necessary to be considered deployable.
- Must be able to obtain all required immunizations deemed necessary by the contract.
- The physical demands described below are representative of those that may need to be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or listen.
- The employee is frequently required to walk; use hand to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand and may occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- The employee must successfully complete all medical examinations required by the client, including for any temporary duty or full-time deployment as required.
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No