Host Based Security System (HBSS) Administrator (CS-SP Infrastructure Support (CS-IS)) – CBL contingent – Ft. Gordon, GA – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on September 15, 2021
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Provide CBL mission with support that includes cutting-edge systems engineering, satellite support, analysis, prototyping, assessments, systems administration, network engineering, information assurance, model development, and distributed simulation network operations and security center services. Experimentation support shall include both analytical and systems engineering support in the planning, setup, design, accreditation, execution, data collection, equipment integration, equipment configuration, technical procedure manual development and formal written reports based on analysis of event results.
Location: Fort Gordon, GA
· Security Clearance: obtain and maintain TS with SCI eligibility.
· IAWF / CSWF: DoD 8570.01 / DoD 8140 CSSP Infrastructure Support.
· Certification & Training, Baseline, day 1: CSSP Infrastructure Support, IAW DoDM standards maintained at https://cyber.mil · Certification & Training, CE, day 1: none.
· Certification & Training, CE, within 6 months: 1 of 3: Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Windows Server, CompTIA Server+; the new Microsoft Azure role based certification or equivalent. And complete training for HBSS 201 & 501.
· Experience: at least three (3) years in a related field to include McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) Server and hands on experience deploying and troubleshooting HBSS products (e.g. HIPS, VSE, and DLP); knowledge and experience in working with the McAfee Host Intrusion Prevention System, McAfee Data Loss Prevention Endpoint, and McAfee product policy tuning.
· Proficiencies: expertise managing HBSS; solid understanding of Microsoft and Linux operating systems and networking.
· Key tasks: operate and system administer the HBSS systems of the BLCSE CESC. · Be computer literate with emphasis on proficiency with MS Office products (i.e.; MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access).
**THIS POSITION IS DEPENDENT ON CONTRACT AWARD
Charles F. Day & Associates, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Charles F Day & Associates, LLC
702 N. Perry Street
Davenport, IA 52803
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No