Geospatial Intelligence Instructor and Curriculum Development SME (Camp Lejeune, NC)(TS/SCI req’d) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on October 17, 2021
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Emerging Technology Support, LLC was established in 2005 in Mooresville, NC. We provide subject matter expertise, training, and direct support to a diverse group of targeted clientele. We are certified by the Department of Veterans Affairs as a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB).
This position will assist the Marine Raider Training Center (MRTC) to provide formal training to individual Special Operations Capability Specialists in special operations tactics, techniques, and procedures and related support skills in order to provide qualified personnel to the Marine Special Operations Companies.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Support training in classroom, rural and urban environments, utilizing all standard computer software, proficient in the use of unclassified programs heavily utilized by all baseline GEOINT operations.
• Conduct training reviews, revisions, and courseware development for course syllabi, create, review and update classroom training materials.
• Instruct, tutor and mentor students to meet course learning objectives and evaluate the Training Task List.
• Assist to design, develop, update, and review complex GEOINT training scenarios.
• Be able to simulate various components of GEOINT request and support, GEOINT production, AISR operations, ITC skillset, FMV PED analyst, knowledge of GEOINT POR software/systems.
• Be familiar with all associated publications and manuals pertaining to GEOINT operations.
• Possess a fully adjudicated TS/SCI clearance on day one of contract execution.
• Must complete the 4-week MRTC Instructor Qualification Course once on contract. Prior attendance in the course will be accepted.
• Must be proficient with SOF exploitation programs and software (I.E. AIDE, SOCET, ARCGIS, QT, Google Earth, mIRC and Microsoft Office).
• Possess knowledge of Special Operations Force communication tools and basic radio communication skills.
• Proficient in the use of unclassified programs heavily utilized by all baseline GEOINT operations (i.e., ARCGIS, QT, mIRC, etc.)
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Windows and the Microsoft Office suite of programs.
• Must be able to maintain certification/achieve recertification as an ISR Tactical Controller once on contract.
• Must have a valid state driver’s license.
• Carry equipment weighing up to 50lbs.
Education and Experience:
• Served a minimum of two (2) OCONUS deployments working as an Intelligence Surveillance Reconnaissance and Full Motion Video analyst. Deployments with SOF is preferred.
• Accredited SOF ITC certification preferred and will be viewed favorably.
POC: CORTNEY SINEATH email@example.com
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No