Financial Execution Management Specialist, Arlington, VA (Ballston) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on June 18, 2021
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Financial Execution Management Specialist, Arlington, VA (Ballston)
Cydecor is one of the most consistently growing organizations in the industry. We are a fast-paced government contractor, headquartered in Crystal City, Virginia. Our growth rate has exceeded double digits for more than ten years. Because of this expansion, we are upgrading several key areas in our infrastructure to meet demand. If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity that will challenge you and help define purpose for more than 200 teammates – then Cydecor is the company for you. Join our family!
Cydecor is driven to be the most exciting and rewarding professional services company by providing mission-critical program support and solutions that exceed customer expectations. Cydecor is a growing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business and is hiring for a Financial Execution Management Specialist supporting our Office of Naval Research (ONR) Expeditionary Programs contracts in Arlington, VA.
· Prepare drafts and recommendations for financial planning and resourcing decisions including plans and budgets.
· Monitor ONR Expeditionary Programs’ financial execution including obligation authority, commitments, obligations, and expenditures, and identify issues to government management.
· Use ONR financial systems, e.g. Navy ERP, to provide information to ONR 03 government management.
· Ensure synchronization of financial information with other ONR decision support systems (e.g. ATLAS).
· Monitor and document funding additions, reductions, and movements of ONR Expeditionary resources.
· Maintain detailed budgetary documents.
· Create and maintain spreadsheets that document ONR Expeditionary Program-specific financial data at a more detailed level than the ONR Comptroller (ONR 08), e.g. budgets, allocations, execution, phasing plans.
· Provide draft inputs to Congressional Budget Exhibits and Program Objective Memorandums (POM) for government approval.
· Coordinate with the ONR Department Business Finance Managers (BFMs) on ONR Expeditionary funding issues.
· Coordinate with ONR 08 on ONR Expeditionary Portfolio funding issues.
· Identify funding shortfalls and surpluses and recommend strategies for correction to government management.
· Conduct analyses of financial information to answer specific questions and support larger general ONR Expeditionary Program analyses.
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
· A minimum of 10 years of work experience in project management, contract management, financial management, and/or budgeting is required.
· Of the required 10 years at least 5 years must have been in financial management and budgeting.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.
Sr. Corporate Recruiter
251 18th Street South, Suite 550 || Arlington, VA 22202
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No