Field Service Representative
Posted by Gary Goss on September 16, 2020
To apply to this job, contact Gary Goss.
Field Service Representative
ProSol is seeking a highly qualified candidate to provide customer support for a web training information system for our United States Marine Corps. The Field Service Representative will support a team, headquartered on Quantico, that is tasked with supporting the enterprise training system in the areas of program management, systems engineering, and customer support. In this role, you will be an integral member of the customer support team.
The candidate must have the ability to operate effectively under pressure adhering to the ProSol Core Values of Agility: rapid adaptation to the changing requirements and environment of our clients; Excellence: Service quality that exceeds the expectations of our clients; Integrity: Accountability and honesty-always doing the right thing; and Long Term Commitment: Unquestioned loyalty and dedication to our clients, partners and employees.
In this role, you will train and support USMC training system users, assist with the fielding of new modules, and relay recommendations provided by the user community to management.
• Experience with the design, development, documentation, analysis, creation, testing or modification of computer systems or programs, including prototypes, based on and related to user or system design specifications.
• Experience with the design, documentation, testing, creation or modification of computer programs related to machine operating systems.
Your approach and work ethic should be described by the following:
• Ability to work independently and manage priorities.
• Priority of learning your customer’s business and drivers in order to ensure that your work products support their mission in a way that makes sense for the culture.
• Find and offer solutions, not problems.
• Proactive; you make and meet commitments and you execute brilliantly.
• Ability to work with diverse, integrated, deliverable-driven teams to accomplish the larger mission.
• Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work on multiple tasks/initiatives with multiple Deadlines.
• Quick study with a unique ability to adapt to new environments and to assimilate information quickly.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
In order to be successful in this role, we expect that qualified candidates will have the following skills, experience, and credentials:
• Well-versed in the USMC Systems Approach to Training
• Knowledge of Training Systems & Processes
• Experience in the development of Course Curricula
• Experience in providing classroom training
• Great customer service, communication, and writing skills
The following experience is highly desired:
• Experience with providing desk side/phone support and training
• Experience with Defense Connect Online
• Experience with conducting training via web
Education & Experience Requirements:
• 4+ years as a Training Instructor or equivalent ro le including direct experience in a training role support the USMC
• Experience with a Change Management or Software Change Request system
• Experience with the Marine Corps Training Information Management System (MCTIMS)
Security Clearance: Secret
Description: Physical Demands
Work is primarily performed in an office environment. Typically employees sit comfortably to do their work, interspersed by brief periods of standing, walking, bending, carrying papers and books, and extensive periods requiring the use of computer terminals to accomplish work objectives.
Workdays: Monday- Friday
Work Hours: Core hours will be established by the customer and support the mission
• May work weekends in support of the mission
• 30 – 5O%
• Must have active US Passport
*As needed to support the mission
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
ProSol is an equal opportunity employer, all interested qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, EEO/D/M/V/F. ProSol welcomes and encourages diversity in the workforce. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Location: Okinawa, Japan, Okinawa, , Japan
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: Yes